To all those crying for a nerf for OP uniques..

"
Heroofexile wrote:
Guys, nothing is broken. It's an ARPG. We need OP stuff to play OP builds to feel OP.

simple. if you dont have one of those strong and fun uniques, just SHUT UP and keep farming

the whole community is full of whiners, sociopaths who play in grp like solo, and FP, Spork, Discharge copy Kids. *sigh*

A forum user named "Hero Of Exile" wants uniques to be OP so he can feel like Hero; yup, that makes sense and I can only hope that GGG does not listen to you.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Aug 15, 2013, 4:57:50 AM
u jelly?
"
Heroofexile wrote:
u jelly?
I'm not half as jelly as you are going to be mad when shavronne get nerfed into the ground and your shavronnes is worth 3 strawberries

Enjoy that scrubcore pride while it lasts
Last edited by Brelm on Aug 15, 2013, 6:17:33 AM
This is fairly typical, however, while among those that advocate unique nerf you can find many owners of such, you can't find non-owners among those that defend their unchanged existence.

So, long story short, authors of threads like these are biased power-hungry twerps that real money traders base their well-being on.

By the way, looking at those gems in that shav I'm getting a strong impression introducing a 20Q gem recipe was also a big mistake. It's too easy to get a perfect quality gem now, don't see why would anyone that plays seriously use no-Q gems anymore, devs could just as well scrap quality and make those bonuses inherent now.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Aug 15, 2013, 6:32:00 AM
Drawback no elemental damage, that is ridicoulus. What a drawback for a phys dmg weapon. You know what? Great phys dmg rares also have no elemental damage, phys and ele dmg affixes are all rolled on the three prefix slots. Might as well note the drawback that it can't be used with Power Siphon and Lightning Arrow.

Imho the axe would be ok with a little change: Instead of the "melee skills can't fail based on cost"-thing, give it "mana leech applies instantly".

Still an insane axe, but a little bit worse than it is currently. You still could run e.g. a 6-linked Frenzy without Blood Magic (gem), if you gather enough mana leech on your gear, but you couldn't reserve your whole mana pool as if you were using a BM gem. At the moment there are only a few phys melee builds that wouldn't benefit from Soul Taker, find one, slap it on, profit. Although I do like powerfull uniques, that one went the route of boring itemization.
"
Heroofexile wrote:

simple. if you dont have one of those strong and fun uniques, just SHUT UP and keep farming

If you think not having those uniques has anything to do with this then your wasting your time typing irrelevant misinformation.

"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
that one went the route of boring itemization.

^^^
this guy gets it.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Aug 15, 2013, 6:50:02 AM
"
raics wrote:
This is fairly typical, however, while among those that advocate unique nerf you can find many owners of such, you can't find non-owners among those that defend their unchanged existence.

So, long story short, authors of threads like these are biased power-hungry twerps that real money traders base their well-being on.

By the way, looking at those gems in that shav I'm getting a strong impression introducing a 20Q gem recipe was also a big mistake. It's too easy to get a perfect quality gem now, don't see why would anyone that plays seriously use no-Q gems anymore, devs could just as well scrap quality and make those bonuses inherent now.

none of my qgems are made by the new recipe.
"
Heroofexile wrote:
"
raics wrote:

none of my qgems are made by the new recipe.

Never said they are. You just generally see much more of them in trade and in action these days. They're becoming common and cheap and no matter how much I personally like getting some of the more useful quality bonuses for a song, I still think it's a very bad decision.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Aug 15, 2013, 11:04:57 AM
i dont realy need this recipe, leveling a gem to lev 20 twice is just not an option for me but its a good decision for casual players imo.

btw did you notice that even the forum desyncs? :D

Draft out of sync. Saved at 7:10:28 pm, August 15th 2011

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info