Unique crypt map

Question about unique Crypt map, i can handle lvl 70 rare maps with my LA duelist. will i able to solo the crypt map?

thanks for reading and happy hunting :)
If you bring detonate dead for the final chamber, sure.

The final chamber spawns a boss that resurrects ALL mobs that weren't destroyed when frozen or exploded.
Thanks for the tips, anything else i should take note of?
Had two of those drop for me this week.

Decided to try one solo, got raped by lightning arrow archers twice.
Opened map up to public, got an archer and 2 melee, entered and we all got raped.

They said thanks for inviting us to a death trap.

I think I will sell the other one.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Lvl 1 devouring totem and ezpz.
IGN @Ostropalca
lol really , get raped in that map?Raise zombie , detonate , devouring all those make the trick .Hell i have done a lot of them with my sporker without the need of any of those skills actually.
You invited them to a room stuck with mobs,where you all were wasted during entrance lag,not capable even to move a finger? Good job,these bastards deserved it for sure,lol.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Aug 14, 2013, 8:56:36 AM
It's easy up until the final room, and that room can be easy or tough depending on what room spawns last. If you get the room with the hole in the center and the ice skeleton spawn, it's not real fun. I don't think I would ever try to solo that map on a hardcore game mode, but I solo it on anarchy a lot. Couldn't before 80 though.

You really need faster casting linked to the totem, also.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
I was wondering similar thing..

I have lvl 73 fire discharger marauder. I have mostly crap gear (selffound solo) but my DPS (burning damage) is rather high, so is my aoe (64% increase with mi divinarius <3 ). All but high fire res mobs are burned to dead instantly. I die sometimes to desync, have around 2,8k HP but crap armour and resists (can cap them sacrifiing some MF)..playing without Unawaring stance

Recently I found this map, and I dont want to waste it by not being able to complete it. But this build is very strong against hordes of enemies including summoners (unless rare ones with incr life and fire res which are annoying as hell)..

What do you guys think? Should I run it?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
All good AOE/fast clear speed characters do this map like no problem.
There are piles of low lvl trash mobs,but if not cleared fast enough,they overwhelm you.
And if you die,you can't enter the room to finish the map anymore.Or better don't try.
Or make it public,invite a party and let them enter,rofl.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Aug 14, 2013, 11:23:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info