Should I exalt this ?

Standard : BratalUss
You could probably trade for a way better pair with an exalt... so no.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Generally, if you ask the question, the answer is no :)
Otherwise ...
"hey, it's a godlike item, and O goooood, I can still exalt once"
IGN TylordRampage
Attack speed max roll is 16%
Lightning damage max roll is 34
Evasion% max roll is 120%
Cold res% max roll is 45%
and I assume you consider life regen as unwanted.

It's still a good item, but it's far from perfect. I'm not going to say if its worth it or not, because it will most likely make the item at least slightly better.
Last edited by DubSGG on Aug 14, 2013, 5:12:54 AM
I can sell you

For a couple of chaos
If they are your current gear and you cannot find a suitable upgrade on the forum, then exalt them.

If you want to exalt to sell them, then do not.

Roma timezone (Italy)
I would take those gloves, sanleon.

No, I would not exalt the gloves in the OP.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
Generally speaking I never give advice on exalting as it's your orb. But I believe you could get a much better pair for an exalt with the stats you want in the range you want.. outside tri-res, max IAS roll.

Hit up poe.xyz and have a look to see how far your EX would go? I would at least suggest that before exalting.
Thanks for all your answers.

The thing is that i'm actually that :

And I would like to have some IAS on my gloves. BUT, i've got to compensate for the lost of tri-res and the lost of rarity. So I would like to use my andvarius permanently, but i've got to compensate even MORE on the tri-res. :/
Standard : BratalUss
It is secret and I won't tell you...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info