When will arrow skills work with totems?

Which patch will allow arrow skills such as burning arrow, lightning arrow, etc., work with totems? And also, the next wipe will be for open beta correct? I just want to know whether I should start making my character now or not.
Soon enough that GGG wants to tease us with it. But also keep in mind that the patch preview said it was an idea they might do, not a set in stone feature to come, so don't get your hope up too high yet. And the next wipe will be for open beta, which GGG is hoping to be able to release before the end of this year.
Darn, I thought it was set in stone already that arrows would work with totems and that it was just a matter of time...
First, they have to teach totems to hold bows... This is no easy task!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
First, they have to teach totems to hold bows... This is no easy task!

+1

To ur sig: Ye u are right
Last edited by GinsooPanda on Sep 11, 2012, 11:53:20 AM
Personally I hope totems never work with arrow skills because I think there is a more interesting possibility detailed here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48275

Yes it's shameless promotion of an idea I had, but I sincerely think it would help to define traps as a build. If you decide to take a look please let me know what you think.
"
BlastMonkey wrote:
Personally I hope totems never work with arrow skills because I think there is a more interesting possibility detailed here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48275

Yes it's shameless promotion of an idea I had, but I sincerely think it would help to define traps as a build. If you decide to take a look please let me know what you think.

I like it!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info