[0.9.12] Show us your interesting characters and be featured on our YouTube channel!

"
Chris wrote:
Build of the Week 14 is up!

Once 0.9.13 has been deployed I'll make a new thread so people can repost characters that have been adapted to the slightly modified passive skill tree layout.

Thanks for the great builds, guys!

dat sneaky Act 3 preview
Invalesco is insane
Since a few people are bemoaning endgame/godly geared that the botw choices, I present my ungodly and gimmicky lvl 40ish fire trap/tempest shield templar with pathetic equipment ;).

Active Skills:
Left - Spark (unsupported/lolpoor)
Center - doesnt work :(
Right - Elemental Weakness.

Q - Fire Trap
W - Fire Trap
E - Fire Trap
R - Molten Shell (will probably replaced by a 19% fire trap at some point when its leveled and when my gear isn't terrible and i can take a hit that gets through the blocking since im using lolevasion atm).
T - Clarity(rmc) & Tempest sheild(RMC/Ele.prolif)for shocking everything.

passives: shock/crit/life/block.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQUAAQJxYA-Ogp0REOGeEcRLvBUh4QQWXlhpF-EUDxfvGN4bjaSSILkVpyYCROMqQ7nXLN2adzDaOXAzJHRNOtyqFUcR8IpLrz-XTtfvkVl86aFa_2xYXVWy5mURcrVn6TLUbsHV8YOGG9qZLWG3mm2JR6tlVdKt6XGusShgo7NkZUq9KZmAvfupcdF7-OjZm6gS4CIiH-Vj0FTo_WJ366QiSfNHdxjzX-1W_ovirv83GZ__P3oj

Playstyle summary: Collect monsters, throw infinite duration curse(s), throw fire traps. Hopefully stuff got blocked/shocked. Is something still alive (lol curse immune/fire resistant? Yes: FIRE TRAP TO THE FACE!!!! Repeat as necessary. Did I run out of 3 stacks of fire traps? SPARKS TO THE FACE! (until a fire trap cool down expires)! (hopefully crit/shock/kill). The "3 trap limit isn't restrictive at all as the fire traps never last long enough on the ground to get over 3 placed.

Read the .9.13 patch notes: Will add fire penetration/flamability since i have no supports right now, and i was looking for a 2nd curse. I cant wait for more options to support firetrap than conc effect/aoe :)

appendices:
gear:
Spoiler
my items suck so im burying them here
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

flasks:
Spoiler
im sure you can find better stuff at the vendors
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
This thread is now locked because 0.9.13 has been deployed. Feel free to repost your characters to the new thread once you've adjusted them for the new passive tree.

Also, we now care about PvP character submissions!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info