Ways to push dmg of minions...

If got it right, only way to increase the minion dmg is by

dmg knodes
the Unique amulett "Sidhebreath"
Auras
Shield-knode + Shieldunique which give +20% physical dmg.
Supportgems

Are there more ways to add some dmg for them?

Shields with +% elemental dmg doesnt seem to exist. So the best choice would be this unique shield (i forgot its name).

If you have some tipps, let me know.

Last edited by WUlf1337 on Sep 10, 2012, 9:40:24 AM
Would also be helpful if necros tells us how the changes affected their END GAME?

are they still effective or what?
FFA loot = Single Player Game
"
silentman wrote:
Would also be helpful if necros tells us how the changes affected their END GAME?

Well I will try it out as soon as I come home from work ;)

Atm I am lvl 55 i think. But what Maplvl do you determine as endgame?

"
silentman wrote:

My character is a lvl79 Templar with focus on es, minions and auras, he is still pretty viable. You have to manage your minions a bit more now, the "2 skeletons at a time" nerf was necessary, but it gives you less time to cast a freezing pulse or so inbetween downtimes. Spectres are now more than running timebombs (with minion instability) or curse platforms (spectred necros). My clearspeed in maps took a slight hit but that's it.

My conclusion is that this patch rocks, but i'm not sure if the earlygame of the summoner got buffed, it was pretty bad even before this patch. I can only give feedback on maps. As i said, running maps is still as good as it was before.
--EDIT1: i make a lot of typos--
--EDIT2: english is not my native language--
Last edited by ThePlanckEpoch on Sep 10, 2012, 11:23:21 AM
"
silentman wrote:

Yes, they are still effective. Actually, they are better than before now.
Last edited by Wizzy09 on Sep 10, 2012, 11:54:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info