Need new builds for new patch

Anyone want to share any good builds now that the patch has been deployed and we have skill point refunds?

I have a level 40 something templar, 30 something duelist, 20 something shadow I need help with whole builds with.

My ranger is stuck on level 64 and he uses burning arrow for single target w/ lightning arrow for aoe. Wouldn't mind a new build for this one either.
IGN: Narbays
This patch made me happy as a shadow. Loads of new HP nodes now.

I'm a crit based frost mage. Defence is a focus on HP with a splash of evasion + energy shield.
level 62

In hind-sight I wished I grabbed all of the HP nodes around me before getting other stuff like cast speed. Working on getting the 2 clusters south'ish of my start point.

-edit-
Be sure to do the new forest path quests, thats 4 new skill points.
Last edited by Lionguild on Sep 10, 2012, 1:19:48 AM
How do I go back and do it? For example my ranger is already done with merciless and doing maps supposed.
Arctic Breath totemancer. Put Arctic Breath on a Totem support with GMP, faster projectiles/pierce to boot.

Get the double totem passive.

Shit yourself laughing.
bump for a more relevant answer.
"
narbays wrote:
How do I go back and do it? For example my ranger is already done with merciless and doing maps supposed.

Use the waypoint to go back to previous acts and difficulties.
I just did. No one in act 1 is offering a quest.

The only quest I have is for the caves in old fields that was added.
"
nhargobange wrote:
Arctic Breath totemancer. Put Arctic Breath on a Totem support with GMP, faster projectiles/pierce to boot.

Get the double totem passive.

Shit yourself laughing.

I was thinking the same thing! It seems legit :P

GG
"
narbays wrote:

Silk in act 2 offers the quest, the quest itself is completed in the western forest. To get the quest you must have seen the path get blocked at the prisoner's gate for the difficulty in question. If you skipped that part, just go back to the prisoner's gate and follow the path there until you see the rockslide and the quest pops up telling you need to find another way around.
"
Aplier wrote:
"
narbays wrote:

Silk in act 2 offers the quest, the quest itself is completed in the western forest. To get the quest you must have seen the path get blocked at the prisoner's gate for the difficulty in question. If you skipped that part, just go back to the prisoner's gate and follow the path there until you see the rockslide and the quest pops up telling you need to find another way around.

Where is the prisoners gate actually? All I remember being "closed" off is that lady that runs away after the brutus fight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info