My last two uniques........

After a month of no uniques, I got two uniques in the past few days. You can imagine how exited I was.....

Unavailable

Unavailable

I am looking forward to my next unique!

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Glad you were excited just imagine all the people that have been playing longer than that and still have no uniques.

Its the nature of the Beast or at least the RNG.

To me it is a bonus when a unique drops and if its no use to my character then i always have the choice of using 1 of my 24 character slots to try out a different class and build.

Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
"
Stretch163 wrote:
Glad you were excited just imagine all the people that have been playing longer than that and still have no uniques.

Its the nature of the Beast or at least the RNG.

Of course I know it is RNG and my post wasn't meant as a complaint or a whine.

I just wanted to share this event. I thought it was kind of funny to get two of the same uniques in a row.

Last edited by McHuberts on Sep 8, 2012, 5:21:50 AM
Are low level uniques more common.. oh wait I think they are I remember hearing that said before.. I mainly just make a char play till merveil delete and do again. I get uniques pretty often.. the last one I got was yesterday was this.
Unavailable

Then like 3 days before that..

Unavailable

The amulet is pretty pro at low level lol. The casting speed was very noticeable..
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Sep 8, 2012, 6:08:51 AM
In a row?
I even had Merveil drop THE SAME unique twice. (differnt stats of course and not very usefull for me anyway)

I was loughing hard at that
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
same day

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

one droped at lvl 1 on like the 4th or 5th mob...
Unavailable

First mob from terraces of a lvl 1 char i didnt get it. it was a friend who tryed the game for 5 mins, enough to get that. lol
As of patch 0.9.11 uniques now have different drop rates. Some are now much more common/rare than others.
Forum Sheriff
This reminds me of a story. I found one of the unique chainmails. At the vendor i accidently sold this very armor and i was a bit pissed at myself.

I found this on the very same day:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

And this was pre 0.9.11 (which is pretty damn near impossible).
--EDIT1: i make a lot of typos--
--EDIT2: english is not my native language--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info