0.11.3 Patch Notes

Version 0.11.3
  • We have revamped the global chat system. You stay in the same channel throughout your session, even if you move between areas. Trade chat has been separated from global. You're told what chat channel you're in (they have numbers) and you can join a specific one if you want to (for example, /global 8 or /trade 3). You can be in up to one Global and one Trade channel at once. Channels are still separated by leagues. You can join a specific high channel number if you want a quiet place to talk to your friends.
  • Added a new cosmetic microtransaction effect - Arctic Weapon Effect.
  • The /trade command that trades with another player has been changed to /tradewith.
  • All items with six sockets are now included in the set that are allocated to players when loot allocation is on.
  • The experience penalty has been reduced by a third, down to 5% on Cruel and 10% on Merciless.
  • Searing Bond: Increased its damage and made it more likely to hit monsters standing quite close to the totem.
  • Incinerate: Now progresses through the damage stages faster and does more damage at later stages. The mana cost has been reduced at higher skill levels.
  • Increased the drop chance of Maps from scroll racks.
  • Fixed a bug where hitting enter to login to Twitch also opened the chat box.
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn’t change title, quality or bitrate of a stream until the current stream had completely stopped.

Well, I was expecting more tbh. >>

I like the chat system though, hopefully links will work properly now? :o
Last edited by SuBw00FeR on Jul 31, 2013, 1:05:17 AM
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:

It's intentionally a small patch, for technical reasons. 0.11.4 is pretty large and includes all the changes that couldn't be included in this one.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Nice job!
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:

0.11.4 will be a nicer patch :)
"
Chris wrote:
It's intentionally a small patch, for technical reasons. 0.11.4 is pretty large and includes all the changes that couldn't be included in this one.

Yeah I figured that was the case. Any ETA on 11.4? like 3 weeks or less/more?

Btw, I was sad I missed out on the meetup at PAX, was too far from where I was staying. :(
what % buff are we looking at on the damage on searing bond? 3000%? :P
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Yeah I figured that was the case. Any ETA on 11.4? like 3 weeks or less/more?

At this stage we're targeting less than two weeks away.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Any plans whatsoever to sort out current situation with:

Shavrones Wrappings
Auxium
Soul Taker
Kaoms Heart
Thunderfists

you know, these ridiculous unique that are so powerful and rare that they force people into RMT? or force the 'less evil' players into noob-scamming (that is THE way to get rich in this game)

The longer this situation continue the more hostages GGG becomes to few stupid items that somehow slipped by sanity check.

Small tidbits there and there wont change the fact that while most items trade for wisdom scrolls there are 5-6 that trade for 20ex+. Even my cat sees that these are serious danger to integrity and longevity of this game.
"
sidtherat wrote:
Any plans whatsoever to sort out current situation with:

Shavrones Wrappings
Auxium
Soul Taker
Kaoms Heart
Thunderfists

you know, these ridiculous unique that are so powerful and rare that they force people into RMT? or force the 'less evil' players into noob-scamming (that is THE way to get rich in this game)

The longer this situation continue the more hostages GGG becomes to few stupid items that somehow slipped by sanity check.

Small tidbits there and there wont change the fact that while most items trade for wisdom scrolls there are 5-6 that trade for 20ex+. Even my cat sees that these are serious danger to integrity and longevity of this game.

I assure you that none of these uniques are required to play the game successfully, nor is it required to use RMT to acquire them. Far from it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info