Last class?

In response to finding out about claw weapons being in game already I am thinking something along the lines of monk/ninja or maybe even a Beastlord type class which would be sweet since I loved my BL in EQ.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
A shapshifting class, though it has been said in this thread already, im hoping for this. Hopefully we will know soon ^^

-zentec
i think i will be some kind of shaman class
Hoping it not to be some 'assassin' class. Many other free-to-play MMORPGs have these 'assassins' that are supposed to be fast and deadly and all, but they've never made themselves stand out from the other classes by just being faster in movement and/or attacking.

On the other hand I do find it fascinating to have a ninja-like character playable. He/she should be able to have big motion combo attacks and maybe the ability to lay traps or teleport to enemies with devastating rapid attacks.

I dunno, just sharing my opinions here.
Based off of how the game is currently, I would say that they'll shift ranger over to Dex/Int and add an Assassin.

The classes can't be too specific, any class can be anything, but they only get a benefit on their portion of the passive forest. (A ranger can run around using a two handed sword, a templar can use a bow, etc)
I would have to say.....Ninja. They use swords , claws , magic. You name it. They have both the Intelligence and the Dexterity.

I wish Noruto had been a shorter series. I really can't watch those long , forever ongoing , series.

Assassins are mostly known for using rifles, knives, daggers, poison and such. Not claws and magic. I don't know where you get the silly idea that they use claws and magic from.
"
Lebowitz wrote:
Assassins are mostly known for using rifles, knives, daggers, poison and such. Not claws and magic. I don't know where you get the silly idea that they use claws and magic from.

Well, in Diablo II LoD there's an assassin class which uses claws as weapons, a bunch of magically enhanced martial art moves, lays traps at will, uses poison enchantment skill, several blade skills and casts her own shadow to fight by her side.
Assassin Class sounds pretty sweet!
I would like a Beta key, because I am British and like Tea.
I'm thinking another ranged based class just to balance it out. But the whole "claw" weapon type does leave possibilities. Maybe a melee/caster hybrid. Druid for example from D2 or even assassin fits this. Some sort of magic using arcane archer/assassin.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

The perfect name for this class should be "Obeah Man/Woman"
I stare at my arm and wonder why I have so many veins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info