Last class?

"
Character Classes

There is one remaining hybrid character class that has not been announced (Dexterity/Intelligence). It is mostly complete, pending some additional animations and several skills. It will be enabled in the short-medium term.

Necromancer?

thoughts on what else it could be?
Ingame: Sakrilegious
"
Sacrilegious wrote:
"
Character Classes

There is one remaining hybrid character class that has not been announced (Dexterity/Intelligence). It is mostly complete, pending some additional animations and several skills. It will be enabled in the short-medium term.

Necromancer?

thoughts on what else it could be?

I don't know how much detail I can reveal here... but here comes.

There is a class of weapons in the game that is currently unused by all classes: claws. The next class will probably be an assassin type. Intelligence to control the battlefield, i.e. freeze targets, stun them, and dexterity to swiftly strike and assassinate them fast.

It will be a very squishy class.

Assassin seems to make sense to me. The witch is filling the necromancer role at the moment.

All this information is only based on my observations, nothing has been confirmed by anyone.
Fourier - Level 41 Templar (Hardcore League)
FourierII - Level 55 Duelist (Hardcore League)
HC Ladder Rank: 7
Last edited by Fourier on Aug 24, 2011, 4:02:16 PM
I hope it's an assassin type class.
"
Fourier wrote:

There is a class of weapons in the game that is currently unused by all classes: claws. The next class will probably be an assassin type. Intelligence to control the battlefield, i.e. freeze targets, stun them, and dexterity to swiftly strike and assassinate them fast.

It will be a very squishy class.

Assassin seems to make sense to me. The witch is filling the necromancer role at the moment.

All this information is only based on my observations, nothing has been confirmed by anyone.

that would seem accurate, since im not yet in the beta i did not know about the claw items.
Ingame: Sakrilegious
Last edited by Sakrilegious on Aug 24, 2011, 4:39:25 PM
An assassin class would be so cool. I never even thought of that.
I think some kind of priestess would be logical.
The last Char will probably be female and the primary attributes DEX and INT would fit very well to a priestess.
An assasin would be also very cool but D2 had an assassin and so I think GGG will try something different.
Assasin would be sweet..
"
Lorkhan wrote:
I think some kind of priestess would be logical.

That's kind of the templar, no ?

GGG said they don't want a healer class, so I don't really see how a priestess would be much different from a templar.
I'm guessing a druid or shape shifter type. intelligence/magic + some feral type abilities would be a nice addition. "Claws" would kinda fit there too.
"
Feenin wrote:
I'm guessing a druid or shape shifter type. intelligence/magic + some feral type abilities would be a nice addition. "Claws" would kinda fit there too.

Druid or assassin.. hmm... does it ring any bells ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info