Stop whining about unused invites,, forum inactivity, etc.

"
hughesdylan wrote:
And... now your whining about the whining. This is pure, grade A flamebait. Awesome. :D you are so my hero.

I can neither confirm nor deny that.

In all seriousness though, I'm quite aware that any attempt to put logic in the face of people's complaints is going to end poorly. The whining itself doesn't bother me, since it's easy to ignore. But the complete lack of rationality in some of the arguments here (against the timer for example) is just a little bit ridiculous.
Why does no one put on their flame suit anymore?
Umad?
Oh i totally agree. And the entitlement most people are showing is kind of annoying as well. But that said GIMMIE ITS MINE!!WANNA WANNA BIKKIT.
personally i think it is the funniest thing watching people instantly update the whining forums each time the selections r made :P
"
Zom wrote:
Why does no one put on their flame suit anymore?

Hardened flame resistant scales have formed on my flesh from many years of trolling :-P
"
TheOatman wrote:

So please, stop whining incessantly about how unfair the timer is and how many beta invites are being "wasted on inactive newbs".

QFT - think about how much more productive the forums would be if people would stop making QQ threads and instead, make articulate threads about game suggestions based on videos/screen shots/information that you already know. These forums appear to be almost 90% QQ, which doesn't help matters any. Lighten up people - GGG are doing the best that they can given their constraints.

Be thankful they are even GIVING beta invites to a CLOSED BETA. Not many companies do that as far as I know.
Brixtan [Default League]
-------------
Arda_EAC: LV 67 Summoner
Brixtan: LV 27 Templar
wtf
lolol
<Patience Is A Virtue>
"
Brixtan wrote:

Be thankful they are even GIVING beta invites to a CLOSED BETA. Not many companies do that as far as I know.

Most do, but, they usually involve a sign up, possibly a screening of some sort. Things that are generally used to determine your level of give a crap and usefulness.

In terms of giving you a key for just being signed up for forums and not necessarily using them... then yes.. not many companies use that standard for closed beta selection.
Last edited by Lavacon on Aug 24, 2011, 4:53:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info