It is worth the wait.

There have been a few games I had been patiently waiting for that came out recently that I was simply not too impressed with. (Mythos beta, DarkSpore, Dungeon Siege III, to name a few.) This is one of the games I have been following, and I am so relieved to hear that people are enjoying the game so far. It looks fantastic and I am hoping it can take some of the blow off the recent D3 announcements. (No skill points, real money auction house, etc.)
"I'll snuggle you back to health!"
"
Snuggler wrote:
There have been a few games I had been patiently waiting for that came out recently that I was simply not too impressed with. (Mythos beta, DarkSpore, Dungeon Siege III, to name a few.) This is one of the games I have been following, and I am so relieved to hear that people are enjoying the game so far. It looks fantastic and I am hoping it can take some of the blow off the recent D3 announcements. (No skill points, real money auction house, etc.)

It's a very solid game so far, at this point in beta it's already 10x better than mythos was at launch. Alot of fun, just a great item grinder.
Wow, good to know.
I never get pumped for games and I usually try and shy away from trailers even unless it's something I have no idea about. But this game has really got me pumped and excited and I find myself trying to learn as much as I can about it both here and on youtube lol.
Last edited by phenny on Aug 26, 2011, 8:08:35 AM
"
cstebbin3 wrote:
"
Snuggler wrote:

It's a very solid game so far, at this point in beta it's already 10x better than mythos was at launch. Alot of fun, just a great item grinder.

This is good to know. I was never able to play the original Mythos, but I had high hopes for the relaunch. And that didn't turn out too well... :P
"I'll snuggle you back to health!"
Yeah the skill trees are amazing there are so many!!! Cant wait to try it out.
Yeah i'm also dying to take a closer peek at the passive skill trees and try different combinations out. Getting hyped up for this since there's so many positive comments about the game, despite still being in beta.
It definitely does worth the wait guys. While the game is still far from finished, it's already addictive enough to play through it 4 times in a row. :) The only thing that it lacks right now is content - more monster variety, more quests, more locations etc. but it still looks pretty awesome. ^^
In all games I always play as a warrior, guess it's in my blood or something. For all the lonely warriors out there, unite under my banner! Let us dominate over the other classes! To arms!
Last edited by AuraBlade on Aug 26, 2011, 10:46:11 PM
Update: The more I play the more I don't wanna stop (and not just do my limited playability). The fact that you get a skill tree that's tied to stats on top of skills that also level is so damn addicting. I beat the first difficulty at level 13 so that tells you the lack of content but IT"S CLOSED BETA! I also liked their comedic take on this fact with the quest givers.

Due to the leveling of gems and the lack of content the game tends to be focused around you using one main ability. It sounds redundant but depending on the ability you are using you use a certain tactic (at least i do). You socket your skills with other gems like (Damage ability + Magic find + faster cast). Keep in mind all of those abilities level independently of you.

As far as the graphics style it is way better than D3. No Cartoons here !!!

I can't wait for more. Good luck getting keys guys :)

Also I am sorry for posting this in wrong forum :(
So excited! I've been watching Force Strategy's YouTube playthroughs just to get my fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info