Who still didint get Beta Key?

I get the feeling that they received WAY more interest in this beta than they anticipated. I signed up only a couple weeks ago, and haven't gotten in yet. Makes me sad, but I heard they received 50,000+ beta entries, so I'm not surprised. Watching Force's and Lumin's beta video series on youtube has somewhat quenched my thirst, but I'd still love to actually log in myself and play.

--
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
- Bill Cosby

To be honest i just kinda followed the game for a while and never made an account. Doesn't mean i didn;t browse the site's forums or other information. But i still have to agree. I think that the keys should have gone by first come first serve. The timer is a good idea giving everyone a chance but id rather know i got 30k keys to go before i get one rather than checking this damn site every 35 mins :)
In all actuality your join date doesn't mean much of anything except veterancy. :x The beta's been going since 8/8 so all the time accumulated before that does not count as the 'dreaded wait for a key'. :s
Random is random.
been chekcing everyday since febuary;still checking everyday faithfully;hope isnt as strong as day 1 but i have to have a little belief atleast^^
CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK
"
sunvgs wrote:
CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK

This is about to turn into a scene from rounders.
me
Yeah I wonder how many people actually signed up.
still 25min left on beta invite time, cmon, pls, where is my luck..
My avatar shows my situation XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info