after looking at a poe vid on youtube...

After watching a youtube clip of poe
(path of exile)i was pretty damn happy that someone made a game in competition with the diablo series that actually seem fun enough to play.

iam new here since yesterday and i look foward to try this game.

peace.
I think after you play this game you'll stop caring about diablo3

it truly is a magnificent game
First of of all welcome :),
bt actually i dont see a reason for not playing both games.
Because I am excited for both games ;)
"
Kasabi33 wrote:
First of of all welcome :),
bt actually i dont see a reason for not playing both games.
Because I am excited for both games ;)

Because diablo3 most likely isn't going to be as good as path of exile and therefore probably won't be as fun

my reasoning for this is really the devs

GGG=listens to players
Blizzard=Does whatever they want
Hope you enjoy your stay.
I agreed that since Bill Roper have left and blizzard got aquired by activision things have changed alot.I do not like their vision for diablo 3.

hopefully poe will be more closer to what diablo 2 was.

So far i want to try the game. The only downside for me at this point is that there
is 3 game scedule for 4th quarter of 2011 that i really want to try and iam not the kind of person that play more then 1 game at the time, so wich one do i play ?

A) path of exile
B) d3
C) bf3

i really want to try all 3 :(

"
Gorefeast wrote:

A) path of exile
B) d3
C) bf3

i really want to try all 3 :(

I'm in the same boat as you but I'm not holding my breath for D3 to be here by the end of the year. If this list extends into early 2012 then the list grows to include GW2 and potentially TOR.

Un/Fortunately there will soon be more games on my list that I'll have the time to play. I don't believe we are the exceptions so I'm really curious how this will impact the gaming industry as a whole. It is going to get brutal with each game lobbying for a common player base!
d3 beta start within 3 week. hopefully il get into beta for either d3 or poe. time will tell ...
Last edited by Gorefeast on Aug 25, 2011, 12:16:24 AM
I say play this game. It's going to be as good as D3, at the very least. If you want to be optimistic, like me, I think it will be much better. D3 will still have players though becaus of a loyal fan-base, but the community here seems so much better.

I suggest looking for a live stream of the closed beta of PoE to give you an idea of how much you will actually like it.

You can learn a lot, and get excited about awesome ideas they've implemented: the gem-skills, and the lack of gold (which means a lack of money-sinks), etc!
How will I know limits from lies, if I never try?
it was a youtube vid that bring me here to begin with. i was very please to see that this game was very similar to diablo2 in many ways. i totally love that game. still play it every 18month or so.i will certainly try this game when it come out.

i love those game and its a shame there isnt alot of competition in the genre . i can only see three 1-diablo 2-poe and
3-torchlight.

i see a very lucrative game with torchlight mmo IF it get release one day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info