THANKING the people who got in! (positive thread)

So much negativity in this forum section. How about we acknowledge those who got in,and see if they respond or not and how they feel about it. And thank them for (hopefully) testing of the game to date.

Just a change from all the whine would be nice in any event for the devs to read.

Anywho:

ssawyer10
Stoneybeans
Alienchild
xddouble
ADirtyHobo
kagamine

Congrats on getting into the beta! Do any of you have anything to say? Are you going to test thoroughly or just level up & play?
Last edited by Suitepee on Aug 24, 2011, 10:30:12 AM
*church silence*

*cough*

*silence continues*
w8wut...
passive aggressive sarcastic whine bitching about a completely random beta key generator detected
Last edited by Bordam on Aug 24, 2011, 10:09:18 AM
"
Zom wrote:
w8wut...

Perhaps we could invoke a response from the lucky beta members at the very least.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/4708 = a response like this,perhaps?

As I said,it'd be a nice change for the devs to read something POSITIVE in here,in my opinion anyway.

"
Bordam wrote:
passive aggressive sarcastic whine bitching about a completely random beta key generator detected

I admit to having gone through that phase myself,but this is not the intention of the thread. I genuinely see a lot of negativity in this forum section regards the beta & invitations,and thus propose a more positive-leaning thread.
If I wanted to make 'that' kind of thread I'd simply have "bitched about it" on the countless negatively-leaning threads already in progress on this forum section.
Last edited by Suitepee on Aug 24, 2011, 10:19:32 AM
*Slow Clap*

*Looks Around*

*Feeling awkward because I am the only one clapping*
Doing some math...

Possibility that those winners post in this thread is 0%. Good luck.

:)
"
Vomak wrote:
Doing some math...

Possibility that those winners post in this thread is 0%. Good luck.

:)

Better to try and fail than never to have bothered at all.
Cliched though that might be....
Want to be positive?

Thank God half of them are active!
Perhaps the new quadrant of new beta members could provide some response,or thanks?

HORNET
xebecsdemise
Dreconus
cyldman

Will try to update this positively when I'm on.

Also I that'a a good point Pretor3,however you managed to find out that information. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info