account banned

Last edited by thrasherdustina on Aug 24, 2011, 10:09:55 AM
"
Sweet GGG thanks for banning my account and wasting my fucking time.

ps your game is gonna fail cause your graphics and content is fail. You can't even handle over 400 active players online without your servers lagging. Also blizzard will be starting D3 soon, a game with a real future. Nobody is gonna play this shit after that. Just face it your wasting your own time along with your "player base" Just stop giving everyone false hope.

Carebears cares about you!
LOL UMAD?
"
Sweet GGG thanks for banning my account because i would be a real pain in the ass for the community, behaving like this and whining about nothing

fix'd
"
Bordam wrote:
LOL UMAD?

You gonna use that key of yours?
At least tell us why you got banned...
Last edited by thrasherdustina on Aug 24, 2011, 10:10:06 AM
Last edited by thrasherdustina on Aug 24, 2011, 10:10:14 AM
"
"
HerkkupaNppu wrote:
"
Sweet GGG thanks for banning my account because i would be a real pain in the ass for the community, behaving like this and whining about nothing

fix'd

Clever.. not really. Why don't you wake up and realize that this game is gonna be complete shit. THEY CANT EVEN HANDLE A EXTREMELY LOW PLAYER BASE!

Enjoy the lag fest their gonna call open beta. Fucking noobs

You're clearly an intelligent one. "Fucking noobs", that made my day. Thank you.

You haven't even played the game, so how can you say it sucks? Of course there is lag when all the servers are located in NZ...

Diablo 3 fanboy raging. Bye.
You must have done something? People have spammed and said some near the mark stuff in chat, to be banned must have taken a lot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info