Preview of Upcoming Chests

"
Innarius wrote:

The impaled corpses.

Impaled baby corpses too, please.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
KalHirol wrote:
For a second there, I thought this news is about boobs.

Finally! Ehm, wait... ;)

You know what? In Szepter of God there are even more cruel things and even more monsters and evil guys attacking you.

What I REALLY want to know is: What is behind that large door upstairs in Sarn Camp?
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
"
Innarius wrote:

The impaled corpses.

Impaled baby corpses too, please.
LOL, I am so glad that I am not the only one thinking this...
Woo a gray chest with nothing that makes it stand out or interesting to look at. It looks just as exhilarating as the crate next to it or the rock wall.

Give them an insignia, emblem or something.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jul 24, 2013, 4:38:02 AM
"
Woo a gray chest with nothing that makes it stand out or interesting to look at. It looks just as exhilarating as the crate next to it or the rock wall.

Give them an insignia or something.

I hope you aren't serious...
"
ErrorCode wrote:
"

Unless I'm looking at the wrong thing in the picture, I'm deadly serious. adding more things that boast shades of gray is pretty underwhelming. It took forever for FPS developers to understand brown wasn't a great colour, how long will it take GGG to realize gray ain't interesting?

Specifically Act 1 doesn't need more gray content. Act 2 and 3 have okay variety in colour though (Especially Act 3).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jul 24, 2013, 4:43:10 AM
Looks awesome!
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
"
ErrorCode wrote:
"

Unless I'm looking at the wrong thing in the picture, I'm deadly serious. adding more things that boast shades of gray is pretty underwhelming. It took forever for FPS developers to understand brown wasn't a great colour, how long will it take GGG to realize gray ain't interesting?

Specifically Act 1 doesn't need more gray content. Act 2 and 3 have okay variety in colour though (Especially Act 3).

OMG read the thread a bit will you?

@Chris: You might want to rename this thread, way too confusing. "New chests" as in new upper body parts or as in new type of treasure chests? Both are misleading just call it lootable content or something :)
Mimics!
"
Startkabels wrote:
"
"
ErrorCode wrote:

OMG read the thread a bit will you?

@Chris: You might want to rename this thread, way too confusing. "New chests" as in new upper body parts or as in new type of treasure chests? Both are misleading just call it lootable content or something :)

Oh, so I was indeed looking at the wrong thing in the picture. Thanks for clarifying my mistake.
Computer specifications:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info