Preview of Upcoming Chests

"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
I would be more excited about this kind of content if you weren't releasing cute kitty pets and My Little Pony tiaras at the same time.

that's what pays for the content Einstein
MTs dont have to be cats or neon headgear, not that I mind them.

"
Abyssia wrote:
I agree with ^ this game needs some solid updates, I´m tired of shitty uniques and cats, give me something new. I really hope the september/october brings some viable/tangible stuff and not fluff.

Substantial content takes time, GGG aren't a big company.
lol I thought you meant chest piece art.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Guys, Chris was referring to those new loot-able clutter.

We already have those in D2.

Not that groundbreaking though... :(
IGN: Altaeer
Visit my humble shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/374176
"
AusterlitZ wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Nice update =)

We already know what's inside the Sceptre of God. One of your old hype videos showed the boss in there remember? Haha we just don't know what other goodies it hides.

That's on top of the Sceptre ;)

Chris,will you guys ever make an act in a snowy region?i miss snow from d2

They have to (as if I have anything to do with it, but yeah...). This is the one thing I'm like *MUST HAPPEN, MUST HAPPEN* about. :)

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Jul 24, 2013, 2:56:02 AM
"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
I would be more excited about this kind of content if you weren't releasing cute kitty pets and My Little Pony tiaras at the same time.

What tiaras?

... And I like the cats, and the new creepy atmospheric things like the cannibal chests. But that's just me, hehe.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
i thought the brilliant crown was kinda boring but i love the black cat. what better pet to fit the atmosphere than a black cat? sure beats a blue frog with a shiny crown on its head...

cannibal chests as i understand them don't excite me... BUT, basing it off a new monster type referred to as cannibals? HHHMMMmm..... now THAT has got my attention :)
"
JCar17 wrote:

Took me a second when looking at Chris' screenshot but that's what I think, too. :-D
For a second there, I thought this news is about boobs.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Last edited by KalHirol on Jul 24, 2013, 3:30:02 AM
When I first looked at the picture I was like what I don't get it, and then I was like oooooh neeeeaat.

I can't wait to see how this game looks in it's finished and polished state, it's soo fun in the beta form.
Ign - Nef_Reave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info