Preview of Upcoming Chests

I'm thinking/wondering if maybe these chests are like Mimic Chests I've seen in other games that are monsters that try to eat you XD
Some of the most difficult .... monsters in a game usually - they are crazy!

"
Yeah, i saw that, but, what does that have to do with "new chests"?
I think he's saying that they might be objects that you click on that collapse and give you loot.
interessting ;)
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Is it just me or does the fallen monster in the top left corner appear to be hovering off the ground slightly?

...narf
Maybe you kill monsters near the chest, and its loot gets better depending on how many things are canibalised by it.
I stared at that screenshot for way too long before I realized "Cannibal Chests" did not refer to either treasure chests or chest armor. ^^
I'm confused by the word chest.
Chest Armour
Treasure Chest or
Chest as in Torso(chest)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Nice update =)

We already know what's inside the Sceptre of God. One of your old hype videos showed the boss in there remember? Haha we just don't know what other goodies it hides.

That's on top of the Sceptre ;)

Chris,will you guys ever make an act in a snowy region?i miss snow from d2
I would be more excited about this kind of content if you weren't releasing cute kitty pets and My Little Pony tiaras at the same time.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
Bad communication skills... I was thinking chest as in armor too and FINALLY my shitty looking Shav would be fixed. Not to mention the annoying change to ES size and the ratio need for big ES that also need a fix asap (try ratio 1:4).

I agree with ^ this game needs some solid updates, I´m tired of shitty uniques and cats, give me something new. I really hope the september/october brings some viable/tangible stuff and not fluff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info