Unique Item List - 300 of 419

I'm going to guess that it rounds down, so it would be 5. Just pure speculation of course!
"
FaceLicker wrote:
I'm not sure what the 21 is.. maybe that's the amount of different item types it can drop.
Correct. That one's the item classes.
"
pneuma wrote:

Related note, the "explode dealing fire damage" is really vague. Should be "explode dealing X% of their health as fire damage" to match the wording on DD, IB, Minion Instability, and the new 2h maul.
Sorry, I've already lost this fight - the desire to have the mod on a single line won out over the desire for the mod to be fully informative.
Enemies exploded by zombies via Grasp will deal 20% of their life as fire damage to other nearby enemies. We couldn't fit the value in without it wrapping, or dropping other important info (such as that it was dealing damage, or the type of said damage). This has been relegated to a thing people have to look up on the wiki.
Onslaught is 20% increased move, attack and cast speed.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Uvne wrote:
Gaining two Onslaught mods at the same time don't stack the potency, it stacks the duration.

If it works like every other buff in the game, it should reset the duration, not stack.

This is correct - the duration is refreshed, not added onto.
Cool chest, I love uniques with interesting drawbacks that you are meant to work around!
"
Gravethought wrote:
Saw the belt above linked in chat.....

But I'm confused..... I thought Mark said one of the trap uniques gave an ability only monsters could do...... most people thought general gravicious throwing instant detonating fire traps.

This thing WOULD have done that if the trap duration was reduced by 100%.

Did this get nerfed at the last second?
He doesn't do that. He doesn't use traps at all. He casts the spell that fire traps use, with no trap involved. I said it let people do something only monsters could do with traps. In this case, converting them to "bombs" with a short duration that blow up even if not triggered, like the various alchemist monsters.
"
Thalandor wrote:
I find that the wording on Ming's Heart ... doesn't follow other PoE wording.
Yes, it does. This is the same wording used on hatred and added fire damage.
"
Thalandor wrote:
It should have been:
20% of Physical Damage Added as Chaos Damage
No, it should not. That would be incorrect, as the damage is not "added" damage (which matters for added damage effectiveness). Hence why all similar things were renamed with the damage effectiveness fix to make it clear they did not count as "added" damage.

Yes the "added" fire damage gem needs renamed. I will try to make that happen for release.
correct
"
Thalandor wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Thalandor wrote:
I find that the wording on Ming's Heart ... doesn't follow other PoE wording.
Yes, it does. This is the same wording used on hatred and added fire damage.

I based my first reply on gem descriptions mostly from the wiki, which uses older descriptions apparently... it seems they changed at some point, my mistake!

I suppose you went this way so that these kind of mods would not have their mechanics confused with "+increased" modifiers. I see it now, just gotta get used to it ;) I think the word "extra" is unnecessary, but heh.

Also you're mistaken for hatred, it uses the old words:
Hatred: You and nearby allies add x% of physical damage as cold damage.
hmm, looks like the aura stats file missed the update. will fix.
My unique's effects should come of no surprise to anybody, as most of you have already seen the new keystone (Mind over Matter), which was based off my unique. That being said, can't wait till somebody finds it ingame!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info