0.11.2d Patch Notes

Version 0.11.2d
  • This patch tests a new deployment process that allows us to deploy a client-only patch without a server restart.
  • Twitch Streaming now strictly obeys the resolution that you select. You can now also select a maximum bitrate. Both of these options are set to auto-detect by default.
  • Changed the video encoding settings on Twitch streams to improve their quality.

This patch was deployed without a realm restart. If you were playing when it happened, you should be able to continue playing using the old one until you launch the client again.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
hq78 wrote:
uhhh after this update, it says my password is incorrect.......???????????????

Hey there,

Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will help to resolve this issue.
"
giampster wrote:
"
DannyColes wrote:
This has now created a bug for me and a friend when starting to stream. We choose settings and then start the stream. It starts connecting and then doesn't connect. It just goes to saying that it's ready to stream.

i got the same issue.

connection to server
ready to stream
start stream
connection to server over and over !

This is caused by certain aspect ratios and will be fixed in the next patch.
"
Dellusions wrote:
I can stream fine at 720P, but selecting 360 or 480 simply does the "testing connection, ready to connect) over and over again. Switching to 720P resolves this. Tested with auto and 1000-2000 bit rate.

This is probably the same aspect ratio bug that is fixed for the next patch. Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info