Weirdo build contest [win Exalted] WE GOT A WINNER!

Please let us know who wins. ^
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Thats for sure!

=)
Last call in 1,5 hour!
I haven't been able to play much lately but trying to build a Pure Physical Melee Splash Puncture Dagger Witch.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBB2MRUC0fO-FMs1AwVytfKm0Zc1N0VXzOu9bAVNte5oHr5AD9FLA6MDlSvDdObVgHwfOio3_GflmsZth2LOGOilzGwcUsv4auFdfXhlZjiEKQG3BWmhPb1Hf9J6kRllbqBX3p_p2j_KsOSKc044TAUXDVcFLz6ha_uXyH2-tjmZq29xEvpn_tQeywjAtHBl9qwuy0xZfQVvW5PttufeMrCsEA2xoQe_VLvjo=

puncture, melee splash, chance to flee, increased physical damage on full life. if 5 link, increased crit chance. 6 link I never plan on so I haven't thought about what else could go in.. crit multiplier maybe?

for single target I will also use viper strike, maybe double strike if the target resists chaos.

Whirling blades to escape. Blood Rage to leach life(ES).

2 curses -
these synergize amazingly well. More physical damage, more bleed damage, longer duration of bleed damage. If the enemies flee, great, if not either hit again or run.

I don't have great gear for this yet, but I have

which helps with the run speed. Hoping to get at least 1 ring with the 10% chance to flee on it.

Aura's will be Purity, Discipline, and Grace (reduced mana of course) IF I cant get them all in I will decide which is helping more, grace or disc.

I am doing this as a witch for the close proximity to the hex nodes and relatively easy access to crit nodes and dagger nodes that increase crit multiplier. And I think of all characters she would be the most likely to enjoy watching her enemies run around bleeding to death.

drawback right now is having to get the 3 stats high enough to make it work, but I have a few items that make it work for now, not optimal, but if the build works I can fix that later. I eventually plan to get increased area nodes at the witch starting area, pump up the ES too. I don't foresee attack speed being a big deal as my plan is to hit once and watch the bloody rain fall.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
Last edited by Xalmaren on Jul 31, 2013, 2:12:36 PM
Im playing a discharge sumoner that does frenzy discharge to freeze proliferate enemy's.

It's only at lvl 48 atm so its not fully functional atm.

But i can tell u i am life based, without frenzy and no blood rage.

U can figure the rest out yourself.

give me a PM if i stand a chance at winning then i wil explain my build idee and link the tree.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I think Pneuma should win this one, his build is a few comments down from the OP :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/400212
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
Contest closed, i will give out the winners tomorrow evening!
WE GOT A WINNER, CHECK PAGE1!

ALL WINNER CAN CONTACT ME TO GET THEIR PRICES (THEY ALSO GOT A PM)!

IGN: KarmaStrikesBack
Last edited by xdjamakx on Aug 1, 2013, 1:35:07 PM
Thank you for hosting the competition! :)
Got my prize today
:P
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
"
Xymordos wrote:
Thank you for hosting the competition! :)
Got my prize today
:P

congrats
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info