i want to play this gameeeeeeee

damn it looks so cool but everytime i check the timer i ma never the next random !
why why why why :c
PoE doesnt just look awesome, it IS awesome. That is the true Diablo 3, that is the game I'm waiting 10 years for.

I wish you much luck in getting a beta invite!
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
well diablo 3 looks better honestly but thats normal P2P game with alot realy alot of ressource best worlds disigners ect..
but path of exil have his own style and thats why i want to get in the beta, this game is probably better than diablo
lets wait the end of the beta anyway shouldn't take so long
me too.
zzzzzzzz the day i get outta university is the day ill get a key lmao...
In Game Name (DL): RolandFarms

Link to Donate for Key: http://tinylink.in/PoEPayment
"
exhya wrote:
well diablo 3 looks better honestly but thats normal P2P game with alot realy alot of ressource best worlds disigners ect..
but path of exil have his own style and thats why i want to get in the beta, this game is probably better than diablo
lets wait the end of the beta anyway shouldn't take so long

1)
Diablo is B2P not P2P, do your homework before you start doing crap like this again.

2)
Diablo 3 looks like Warcraft 3 remake. It's colorful and full of joy... really excellent direction for art design to follow, especially if all first games were super grim and bloody.

3)
"P2P" ... Paid product doesn't mean it's WAY higher quality than Free one (we are talking about software and art). You can get often way higher quality things for free than you would for giving away tons of money.

4)
With "it's better than diablo 3", you are kinda right.
Their art direction is so wrong for that game, that I don't even need to repeat myself. The new "features", like built in auction house to sell items for real money... Seriously, it makes it like "Pay 2 Win" game (I'm PvP whore, I hate when people can get easy way to the top of ladders just by spending some money on items from farmers...).

i need a reason to not log into WoW again..
Ingame: Sakrilegious
"
Sacrilegious wrote:

Sure,
Just type in googles anything but WoW or World of Warcraft.
"
Sacrilegious wrote:
The fact that it's WoW isn't good enough?
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info