GGG you sneaky!

So, this morning I decided to download League of Legends and give it a try for the first time. As I'm doing this, thinking to myself watch...invite will come today now that I'm finally taking on a new game NOT PoE. Literally 20 minutes after the download completes, I get my invite. GGG, you really are sneaky.

Off to do my part and find some bugs! Hooray!
See you on the other side, brutha.
happy to see someone who is alive got a key :)
You're not missing anything by not playing league of legends

hope you enjoy beta
I'm installing Diablo 2 as we speak as I'm never going to get my key *sadface* Was looking forward to play PoE but alas now I never will :(

(maybe my clever ruse will trick GGG into beta'ing me too)
Whore Queen of Babylon
God damn it stop making these threads. Seriously, nobody shares your happiness. I wish it was me instead of you. And that's what EVERYONE is thinking but nobody is saying. These threads are useless. Stop making them.
hm should i download LoL too? may it works for me too!

"
lolbulan wrote:
God damn it stop making these threads. Seriously, nobody shares your happiness. I wish it was me instead of you. And that's what EVERYONE is thinking but nobody is saying. These threads are useless. Stop making them.

umad?
It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!
I'd rather see 'I GOT IN!' threads than, I JOINED YESTERDAY AND I AM BETTER THAN THE 54000 OTHER PEOPLE WAITING TO GET IN. I DESERVE A KEY.

Also congrats. :V
Random is random.
Last edited by jman3393 on Aug 23, 2011, 1:07:11 PM
Gz my friend I am happy for you :)
Thanks guys/gals. Figured if I was going to share my misery with all of you past two weeks, should share the good news too.
See you on the other side, brutha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info