OK. Now I'm done with this diablo2 imitation.

"
tjrns wrote:
This beta invitation system was very impressive at first time. But now I'm just pissed off.
You might think making people visit and spend many times on your website everyday is clever but it's nothing but a cheap deception.
And Diablo3 is coming out soon. So there's no reason to be humilated anymore. Because it's a Diablo2 imitaion after all. :)

if you don't want to keep waiting that's cool but I thought I should let you know that this game is possibly the funnest game I have ever played (and most of the content isn't even in yet!) if I was to get diablo3 it would be to use the RMAH to buy things on path of exile because when I compare the two that's all diablo3 is good for

I played diablo2 since day one I can tell you the account names and first/last names to many of the people who are responsible for the perm dupes (such as soul shanks for you useast players) and I can honestly say that path of exile is not a diablo imitation it is along the lines of a spiritual successor to the diablo series (much more then diablo3 could ever hope to be at this point) and if you ever get a chance to play it and you actually do so you'll find out that the game is well worth the wait
Well said, it pisses me off too GGG is forcing me at gunpoint to look at their beta timer 24/7 and not just giving me the key because unlike the 30k other people "I" really deserve the key. Also i'm in a hurry so i will leave these forums forever and ever and go look this other game that's even further in the future to be released.

I'm so furious *grrr*
Whore Queen of Babylon
"Forcing" you? AT GUN POINT?!?! Step away from the computer. Get some fresh air. Clear your head. The game will still be there when you get back. Even if you got invited in, do you really think in your present state of mind you would be able to give constructive feedback to the devs?
"
Crenssi wrote:
Well said, it pisses me off too GGG is forcing me at gunpoint to look at their beta timer 24/7 and not just giving me the key because unlike the 30k other people "I" really deserve the key. Also i'm in a hurry so i will leave these forums forever and ever and go look this other game that's even further in the future to be released.

I'm so furious *grrr*
"
Tabasco wrote:
"Forcing" you? AT GUN POINT?!?! Step away from the computer. Get some fresh air. Clear your head. The game will still be there when you get back. Even if you got invited in, do you really think in your present state of mind you would be able to give constructive feedback to the devs?

pretty sure he was being sarcastic
"
Tabasco wrote:

Holyfacepalm.avi
Well the game is going to be out eventually when it's actually released so I don't see why everyone absolutely HAS to be in the beta. Just go do other things and you'll either get in or you'll be able to play PoE when it comes out.
Random is random.
"
BurnThrew wrote:
"
Crenssi wrote:

I'm so furious *grrr*
"
Tabasco wrote:

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic too
AMD 233mhz
256MB RAM
PCI 3DFX Voodoo 3000
All these hack n slash games coming this year
Torchlight 2, Grim Dawn, Diablo 3, Path of exile
have you signed up for beta for them all?
just wait a few weeks, chances are you will be playing one of them

oh, and Warhammer 40k Space marine demo is out now. 3D hack n' slash :)
Ron Paul 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3EptrKOms
why are they ignoring Ron Paul
Last edited by lonegunman on Aug 23, 2011, 1:02:15 PM
"
LeakBlack wrote:
"
BurnThrew wrote:
"
Crenssi wrote:

I'm so furious *grrr*
"
Tabasco wrote:

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic too

+1
Diablo was an imitation of baldur's gate.

Diablo was not the first hack and slash action rpg.

This is simply a different take on the genre. not an imitation.
Last edited by DeshPan on Aug 23, 2011, 1:09:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info