OK. Now I'm done with this diablo2 imitation.

This beta invitation system was very impressive at first time. But now I'm just pissed off.
You might think making people visit and spend many times on your website everyday is clever but it's nothing but a cheap deception.
And Diablo3 is coming out soon. So there's no reason to be humilated anymore. Because it's a Diablo2 imitaion after all. :)
calm down bro
Have you not read the countless threads by GGG explaining why we aren't all in yet?
Because I got high?
Well imo this is great... D2 was gooooood game and this looks like d2 but much much better with new engine and it is free...so how can you be angry...this ggg guys have made good job so far iv see. The only anger i feel is to blizzard and art direction they took. It is like they mock at diablo lore and fans ho play diablo from 96...now it looks like it is wow.Thats make me angry not this.
too bad u cant delete your account, else you should do that :)
You have only been waiting 12 days, ease up...there are many people who has been waiting since the year 2010.
Last edited by Torcida on Aug 23, 2011, 12:23:15 PM

This is missing your face!
"
tjrns wrote:
Because it's a Diablo2 imitaion after all.

Wrong. People see a game and compare it to another game, especially blizzard games.

The ideas how spells work in this game isn't even close to Diablo series.

The whole setting, isn't a cartoon too attract tons of 14year old's like you to make big sales for the investors that run a studio called Blizzard that used to create great games.

And last but not least, it's a frigging Indie game running mostly on personal budget from the people behind it. Show some respect at-least, claiming a game that you didn't play is a rip-off of a game the whole world will buy and realize they got taken from behind by Blizzard once again.
Check my blog out !
> http://dresnia.blogspot.com/ <
just calm down.. if you dont like it, dont whine about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info