Active Beta-Accounts

Yo,

are there any numbers on active beta-accounts, total beta-accounts and so on?

Would be nice if there would be some approximations because I'm really interested in those things (And well, forum user-numbers is a bit odd, because there are many inactive accounts and/or multi-accounts i heard)

Watched some streams/youtube and it looks really really nice for a beta and esp. a upcoming f2p game, so I just want to see whats up here without reading over 9000 pages of "i wantz beta keyz" ;o
Yo...

No idea. Last official # was 400, definitely increased since then.
It's pretty much hopeless now.
let's count

Who knows but hopefully they increase it quickly! Been dying to play the game.
"
It's pretty much hopeless now.

I thought the same thing, but there is always hope! I've been trying twitter/facebook/fansites for a beta since the first day and thought I'd never get in.

I get home from work, check my e-mail and BAM! Thought it was a scam email at first but to my pleasant suprise, it was legit! Downloading the game as i type this! I'm very excited
Congrats!
I don't know how many active beta accounts there are but I know there seems to always be right around 100 people online (I think there's like 130 on right now) and about 3600 characters (not counting level 1's) I don't know how many characters per account is allowed

if I had to guess I'd say 450 give or take 50 but it could be a lot more

Edit: I also want to add that if GGG want's to increase the number of active members they will adjust the timer accordingly or post more keys in the forums so while the number of active accounts vs number of keys given out is quite a bit different it does not suggest that the number of intended players is off (in other words don't worry about inactive people getting beta access even tho it is kind of disappointing)
Last edited by BurnThrew on Aug 22, 2011, 8:08:10 PM
just wait and good things will come.
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info