Things GGG could sell.

"
njs50 wrote:
"
Secondfiddle wrote:

The Devs HAVE to put some convenience features in there for players like me who arent likely to spend any money on cosmetic fluff.

QFT. Maybe a new league for people who actually support the game. That way we wont have to listen to all the whining :p

It could be called the "Get a Job and support the game you love...League"

"
Wisler444 wrote:

Yeah, it would show commitment to making a guild, which is better than 10000 random guilds floating around, aslong as they didnt do it for their own benefit, like getting buffs.

I agree with this.
IGN: Lothias
Last edited by AcidMonkey on Aug 11, 2012, 7:23:29 PM
"
Wisler444 wrote:

-Improved size upper right radar(player able to adjust to size they wish).

This would need to not be possible in PvP/cut throat leagues as having one player having a wider radar than another player could become an advantage (unless players don't show up on the radar, if so - disregard :P)
"
zeidrich wrote:
Pants.

Pants would be good. I would buy a cosmetic cloak too.
Open beta is still BETA.
Character renaming

Full character customizations: body skins, face skins, hair skins, maybe even face skins on down. Would love it if my witch was a redhead.

Gender choice for all classes would be awesome but that's a whole lotta asking :D

Armor skins (all types, all slots)

but I would pay for it. You could probably get 100s plus GGGbux for some such items.

Awesome game :D

"
Wisler444 wrote:
"
njs50 wrote:
"
Secondfiddle wrote:

The Devs HAVE to put some convenience features in there for players like me who arent likely to spend any money on cosmetic fluff.

QFT. Maybe a new league for people who actually support the game. That way we wont have to listen to all the whining :p

Please dont convolute the thread with off-topic discussions. In reply to your point not everyone has the money to spend on a game.

Even if I was a millionaire i would still not want to play a game where i had a distinct advantage over other players by how much i have spent on it.

You opened yourself up to it the second you put your opinion about recipes in the original post. Paying for convenience in a game this awesome should be mandatory.
Additional inventory slots/tabs
Id class additional inventory as pay to win, dont know about others.
Hats. I'd like my Templar to have a top hat, a monocle, and maybe a cigar. Gotta make him look fancy when he's covered in blood.
"
Secondfiddle wrote:

I dont get that this is somehow P2W, all of a sudden. Convenience =/= P2W.

I will just quote myself.

"
wxyjac wrote:

Fine, let's add in micro-transaction items that gives 1% additional exp when you kill monster, 1% bonus quantity drop rate for an hour, 1% increased rarity for 3 days.

Why not? I pay my support to GGG, and I work my ass off, shouldn't I be reward in some sort of form so that I can save some time and still enjoy the game?

Different logic than convenient item?

Any p2w games out there sells convenient items; there's no game out there that sells you an cashshop item that would instantly make you win a match or kill all the monster on map.

edit: edit'd out some shits to focus on the point, convenience = p2w.

This game does not need convenient items to be great, and people should support the game from their heart, not paying to get a fighting chance. If you don't like looking more fancier on pixel, you can still support the game knowing you're doing a great cause. Yup, supporting PoE is a great cause.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
Last edited by wxyjac on Aug 12, 2012, 12:43:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info