Things GGG could sell.

This is a list of things GGG could possibly sell, and hopefully they could remove the recipes that require lots of storage space to use, if we think of some good stuff. Since they need to make some money somehow. They may have already thought of everything but mabye not.

This should be stuff that isnt pay to win, and doesnt effect the economy of the game in anyway, Obvious stuff is Cosmetic but mabye there are other things. So just say what you would deem fitting as not pay to win.

Cosmetic stuff is fine as we may think of some cosmetic things they may not have thought of.

Mine are:

-Extra bank tabs if loot hording recipes are removed.

-Improved size upper right radar(player able to adjust to size they wish).

-The ability to offer duel requests to other players in safe zones.

-Detailed statistics recorded over entire game played, e.g mobs killed/number of certain skill uses/steps taken.

-A title above players head, this could be improved over time for example, if the player has killed 1 million monsters they will acquire the title "Mass Murderer". The player could pick from titles they have earned for which too display. Also there could be a PVP king title and ranks of titles, for example there could be only 1 PVP king and the title is only lost if they are inactive for a week or are killed in PVP(then the person who killed them gains the title) and lose it if they dont participate in PVP, just examples there are probably almost endless types of titles.

-Buy the option to start a guild (aslong as there are no advantages for being a guild leader without having a real guild) this is totally acceptable and non-pay-to-win to me, but may conflict with GGG's policy of not blocking content to anyone.

Im definitely, definitely against making the ability to start a guild paid. Guilds bring people together and need to be available for everyone, and the same goes for starting one.
Pants.
pets
other gender for classes
different animation for skills
stash tabs
more character slots
auras (just graphics not actual buffs)
fire animations and junk on weapons..

I think thats what they have said so far
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
Thaboss666 wrote:
Im definitely, definitely against making the ability to start a guild paid. Guilds bring people together and need to be available for everyone, and the same goes for starting one.

I am not sure about this. I think it wouldn't be a bad idea if someone had to pay to start a guild but there would be no cost to join one.
"
Wisler444 wrote:

-Extra bank tabs if loot hording recipes are removed.

I dont get that this is somehow P2W, all of a sudden. Convenience =/= P2W.

The Devs HAVE to put some convenience features in there for players like me who arent likely to spend any money on cosmetic fluff.

P2W examples would be direct gear, experience perks, access to areas of the game that has better chances of dropping gear.
Not a bank tab.

If you think that hording orb recipes is going to be p2w, even what you are suggesting would be p2w because you can have more room to keep items, looking for the highest bidder in manual trade.
Current IGNs:
Smoothjazzz - 61 Summoner Templar (Default)
PostHardcore - 52 2H Marauder (Hardcore) (RIP)
PointBlaurader - 68 Bowrauder (Hardcore)
"
Britannicus wrote:
"
Thaboss666 wrote:

I am not sure about this. I think it wouldn't be a bad idea if someone had to pay to start a guild but there would be no cost to join one.

Yeah, it would show commitment to making a guild, which is better than 10000 random guilds floating around, aslong as they didnt do it for their own benefit, like getting buffs.
"
Secondfiddle wrote:

The Devs HAVE to put some convenience features in there for players like me who arent likely to spend any money on cosmetic fluff.

QFT. Maybe a new league for people who actually support the game. That way we wont have to listen to all the whining :p
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
"
njs50 wrote:
"
Secondfiddle wrote:

QFT. Maybe a new league for people who actually support the game. That way we wont have to listen to all the whining :p

Please dont convolute the thread with off-topic discussions. In reply to your point not everyone has the money to spend on a game.

Even if I was a millionaire i would still not want to play a game where i had a distinct advantage over other players by how much i have spent on it.
Sound effect that happens when minions explode "ALLAHU AKBAR" Sound can only be played once every 3 seconds so there are no overlapping sounds.

Special skill THRILLER. With a certain amount of zombies casting the skill will make your zombies line up in unison and dance.

Item that makes your items appear as another set of armor/weapons. Example- You have the Witchs robe equipped but you can use this item to make it appear as a Marauders Platebody.

hats
pets

Weapon skins. One handed mace---> Rubber chicken/#1 Foam Finger etc Skins can be removed from weapons and reapplied to one of higher level. Can't have the same skin on two different weapons.

Armor skins. No ideas though. S-swimming wear?

Totems yell phrases when destroyed. Phrases vary according to sound packs you buy. They could also be specific to certain areas such as in the Ancient Pyramid where they have been working for probably a good 100+ years. Can also be serious totems or humorous ones.

I ran out of ideas. I can hope but they probably won't happen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info