Hide only white items without quality

Now we have option to hide all white items.
Can we get an option to hide only white items that have no additional quality?
Im fairly low level, but with the orbs making items magic or rare and so on, this can be quit handy to search for good quality items to make them better with orbs.
IGN: Drusek
Hide white items will be removed at some point, actually.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:

Why for?
“I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.” - Gandhi
"
schitzoflink wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

Why for?
Because 6-slot, 4-link, 5-link and 6-link white items are all valuable.
I can't decide whether I'd be in favour of a comprehensive loot filter in the future. Imagine if you could filter it so only whites of a certain number of sockets/colour/quantity appeared that you specified.

I'm wrestling in my head whether or not I'd like such a system!
"
Piggy wrote:
I can't decide whether I'd be in favour of a comprehensive loot filter in the future. Imagine if you could filter it so only whites of a certain number of sockets/colour/quantity appeared that you specified.

I'm wrestling in my head whether or not I'd like such a system!

This could be great - it's annoying to try to check every item on the ground
IGN: Drusek
White filter gives advantage in group looting! Remove it and alchemy recipe while your at it!

*sarcasm*

In all seriousness it is a bad idea to filter white items Atm. This game has an interesting way of making them useful. Plus if you didn't see the crap gear, then you wouldn't be all that excited when the good stuff drops.
Last edited by Kirisute_Gomen on Aug 11, 2012, 10:40:11 PM
I'm still gonna need a filter, filter all non maps item, non utility flask item, with base lvl <50 , and if they have socket, filter out item without max socket, except when item can have 6 socket, filter only 4 or less
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
How about a system of filtering loot?

You can choose to filter white items with less then 6 sockets, white items with less then 5 linked sockets, white items without quality etc..
why not build a bot that will automatically loot for you?
Then you don't even need to look at the floor at all, won't that be much more fun you can actually focus only on pwning those mobs?
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info