Anyone have a list of skill/support gems that are "good"?

I have alot of skill gems and support gems stocked up from leveling, just curious if anyone can give me a quick list on which ones are "looked for" so i can try to sell them ingame without linking tons of useless ones.
I'm not sure which ones everyone is looking for, but I'm looking for the fire and cold damage aura ones.

That and any skill gems with a natural +quality are much more valuable.
FFA loot = single player game.

"I'm sorry I steal all the things, it's the only way I know how to say I love you." - a FFA looter.
I have heard that the non-quest reward gems are what you should look out for since they are the most rare.
“I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.” - Gandhi
Always keep quality gems since if you collect enough to combine to 40%+ you can sell crappy ones for a gcp at the vendor. Other than that, I would just keep most support gems because you will never know when linking for builds will be necessary. There are some really common ones, like minion supports that I sometimes let go. However, I try to keep as many as possible. Remember, even if you don't "have room" you can always store gems in items sitting in your stash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info