Account Upgrade?

If I purchased a Early Access Pack for $10, can I pay another $15.00 and upgrade to a Kiwi Pack or do I have to pay the $25.00?
"On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll..."

IGN: BigBooger
You can upgrade.
Click your nick in the topper left. Youll see your currently purchased pack on that page. Next to that click "upgrade"

:)

D.
Crazy. German. Storyteller. Writer. Poet.
Awesome thank you! I want to continually support/upgrade with GGG as money from my art work trickles in (outside my supply costs of course!)
"On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll..."

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh art work. So jealous. Never could do such a thing.
Im glad i could help you though :)

Good luck with your art!
Make the poeple feel those colours ^^

D.
Awesome, yeah as already stated you just pay the difference, I found a couple friends who wanted to play and bumped it to bronze :)

Do you have a website for your art?
“I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.” - Gandhi
I don't have a website, I have a FB fan page though. Here's a link:

http://www.facebook.com/PickledFetusStudio

I primarily do graphics for skateboards, currently with one company. I have two other companies I can't mention right now, have some graphics coming out with them first of 2013. Just finishing up some stuff with them and working on vectoring the work for silk screening. Previous work was done in a heat transfer process.

Anyway, you can see it all there. I'm not a "fine" artist. I'm a lowbrow/outsider artist (never went to school for art), just made the cover of an outsider art magazine coming out this month. etc. etc.

Thanks for the interest!

Wow!

That is a little street-art-ish isnt it? Its very ie i like that style. You are able to sltyle the city! Thats such a nice gift.
I have myself only been good with words (in my main language). I always admired people who are great with art. Its such a beautiful way to make people feel or think.

D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info