Upcoming Patches

More skills!!! Awesome you guys :)

And lol @ spooling up skill generation pipeline, I didnt know it was turbocharged :P
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

"
new Unique items

Please stop.

Please.

Just stop.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
Should blow people's mind and make one of the last descent levels PoE .20 merciless.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
New skills and a retro video on the horizon. Yay :)
Stay safe!
yes yes YES YES FLUCK YES!

edit:
Please give me a minute as I re-apply my melted face from the keyboard... sdfjnhghbfibhwbtihgbuhgdwfuhfd­afkhugbhia......done.
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
Last edited by Special4ce on Jul 2, 2013, 2:37:11 AM
"
Gakashi wrote:
There should be a secret way to get to play the 2008 version of PoE. :D

Yea!! A POE Easter egg PLEEEEASE! - Wimsishire sucks!!!

Can't wait to see the video!
I want to see all of this i cant wait :)
"
Hi Chris great news as usual! :) anyway, I currently am playing a summoner in anarchy and I would definitely want to have more control over my minions. For example, I want my zombies to be more offensive/don't stick as close to me and I want my spectres to be more defensive/stick closer to me. I don't know if this has been suggested before but it would really be great if you guys can integrate something like this is one of your future patches! Thank you

Or how about two gems 'Minions Roam Wide' and 'Minions Roam Tight' or something like that would be cool!
ffs record that video!

And if there would be a secret way to play that version (analogue to the cow-level but 100times cooler) this would be just awesome haha.

Last edited by WUlf1337 on Jul 2, 2013, 2:43:09 AM
Would love to see a commentary video of that version of the game!

Keep it up GGG!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info