6L and so

Well, playing with my 5L i found is cool, but is a 6L that better?

Do you think conc. effect will will make it that better? ;)
Or is a 5L all i need and should i focus on new axes/swords?

Aaaaand, do i get a very bad 6L Astral for 3 ex? :D
why dual wield when using cyclone?
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
"
why dual wield when using cyclone?

^^ really no point in it, you already have huge APS with cyclone
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
The 6th link should be IAoE, not CE. And a 6L Astral for 3 ex? Damn, jump on that ASAP! That's a really good deal! Just roll better mods with chaos.

Also, I bet your cyclone DPS goes up instead of down if you drop the second sword and stick with the one with higher DPS, your cyclone will be so much better and you can use a good shield.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
And a 6L Astral for 3 ex? Damn, jump on that ASAP!

This. Unless it's a REALLY low itemlevel one...
IGN: kmu//KaruiStorm//RIPInDueTime//ScionOrAWonder//RIPPEDInVasionTime//UmbralRampage
So you think i should use a 2H or 1H + shield instead?
Chuck Concentrated Effect on instead of LGoH and you can use Life Leech as your sixth link.
"
Gwahrdy wrote:
So you think i should use a 2H or 1H + shield instead?

Well, the 1H you have now (the 1.9APS one) is fairly high-end. It depends mostly on whether or not you can get a really good two-hander, and whether or not you need the defense (although let's be fair - the 40% allres and 90 life even a good magic archon shield can give you is pretty ballin' no matter what). Or you could try to get a Marohi Erqi. I hear that's pretty insane with Cyclone. Either way, just your good 1H and a shield will be better than a good 1H and a not-so-good 1H. Unless you're using Dual Strike or Cleave.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Jun 30, 2013, 10:28:27 AM
Just found a new shield, DPS went a little bit down but thats not so bad.

Well let's see if i get myself a good 2H or if i buy myself this nice unique shield with 90life.

Res shouldn't be a problem
no no no, it's all wrong. You need iiq and iir gems on it, LoH is only until you level LL and do over 800dps with cyclone. When you put LL on it cost goes down and you can also use it as single target attack, you cant do that with LoH (that effectively).
Goal of this game is to find Mirror, Shavrone's wrappings or Kaom's Chest, not to do dmg. Everybody knows that...
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info