Bug with Daresso's Salute?

All - Thanks for the feedback. Lord_of_Terror was correct. I have the Blood Magic skill, so that is decreasing my health just prior to executing the attack.

What a bummer :(
Wait wait, so if you use a blood magic'ed skill it actually drops the damage before the skill hits?

Even with life steal ect?

Can a ADMIN confirm the correct ruling on this amulet?? Does blood magic on a skill negate the 60% increase of damage on the first swing?
Bump
"
waflz wrote:
Wait wait, so if you use a blood magic'ed skill it actually drops the damage before the skill hits?

Can a ADMIN confirm the correct ruling on this amulet?? Does blood magic on a skill negate the 60% increase of damage on the first swing?

It has always been this way with the "melee on full life" gem. I see no reason for this neck to function differently.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
"
Koaxx wrote:
"
waflz wrote:

It has always been this way with the "melee on full life" gem. I see no reason for this neck to function differently.

exactly.... also it doesnt function with blood rage so keep that in mind, no matter ur regen.
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info