Just saw this game...

And I think I have to go change my pants. Really though, I've been looking for a "Diablo-clone" for a bit now, and this seems to fit the bill... yet there's still a (hopefully short) wait time.

So my point for this post? Well, not much. If I have one main question, it would probably have to be: How many people, %-wise, will be invited to the Open Beta? Will everyone with a current account be able to play once it reaches that stage?

Everything looks great Devs. Much more props once it goes Public. :)
"open beta" is for everyone who wants to play it;) the closed beta is for a limited group and will expand till open beta starts..poe is now in the alpha phase,soon --> closed beta, after that --> open beta. and welcome to poe;) we all wait for it haha without Oasisbhrnw the lucky guy
I have no basis for this, but I think that there is a 5% chance that the beta will begin sometime between now and March 10th, a 30% chance that it will come out between March 10th and 20th, a 60% chance that it will be between March 20th and 31st, and finally a 5% chance after March 31st.

These percentages are subject to change as they are based on nothing more than "gut instinct" if you will, which (of course) is fallible...

What do you think?
come on 5%! Seriously though, I would love to try this out, even if it's buggy. I have testing experience, pick me for a closed beta test! I will provide detailed feedback.
"
innoruuk wrote:
"open beta" is for everyone who wants to play it;) the closed beta is for a limited group and will expand till open beta starts..poe is now in the alpha phase,soon --> closed beta, after that --> open beta. and welcome to poe;) we all wait for it haha without Oasisbhrnw the lucky guy

Muwhaha. That's really what I meant. :) I'd love to get into closed beta, but if there's a list, sure I'm at the very end now.
No one knows. We'll just have to wait and see.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info