Is there any build that is better than Kripp's Discharge

I see all over the internet people say it is bad (probably because everybody copies it) but non of them can name a build that is better than it. is there any build that kills a bunch of monsters quicker?

btw I'm not defending it, just asking. I hate it myself because it lags so much on my computer.
Kripp's build isn't meant to be the best. It's meant to be defensive enough to not kill himself on Reflect with Discharge.

If you're on Softcore, there are tons of better builds.

As for lag, shouldn't Spork or Summoners or LightningStrikers lag you more? I've never had lag with Dischargers, even with a full party of them...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Boo!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Kripp's build isn't meant to be the best. It's meant to be defensive enough to not kill himself on Reflect with Discharge.

If you're on Softcore, there are tons of better builds.

As for lag, shouldn't Spork or Summoners or LightningStrikers lag you more? I've never had lag with Dischargers, even with a full party of them...

ok than give me the most offensive build there is (for softcore)

and I didn't try these skills. I know discharge and molten shell drop my FPS to -5
No. His build is perfect. It's extremely defensive and 1-shots almost everything in 6-man parties. Simply because of how defensive and how offensive it is, I feel it's genuinely overpowered.

People may disagree, but I watch his stream and just looking at how he absolutely rapes in maps it's kind of insane. Even in this video -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ2MNzDmiTo. You can see just how ridiculous his build is.
Full DPS crit archer with 0 defensive nodes and an awesome bow can certainly 1 hit the whole screen
Kripp is the best.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Full DPS Crit Discharge can reach 1 Million Tooltip DPS... Just sayin'. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
ancine wrote:
Full DPS crit archer with 0 defensive nodes and an awesome bow can certainly 1 hit the whole screen

he cant even reach the whole screen with his arrows

discharge can..
"
ydU53R wrote:
I see all over the internet people say it is bad (probably because everybody copies it) but non of them can name a build that is better than it. is there any build that kills a bunch of monsters quicker?

btw I'm not defending it, just asking. I hate it myself because it lags so much on my computer.

My advice is to take a look at the various builds out there, and see which suits your play style, that is to say you'll enjoy the most.

I'm not saying Kripp's build is not powerful, I've seen it and hell yes it is. If that's what you're after, then go ahead and play it, if it's fun to you. Nothing wrong with it.

It wasn't fun for me, I prefer using minions and Freezing Pulse, I also enjoy finding my way trying to build a tanking Marauder. Not a great build I have but I enjoy it and I think that's what matters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info