Secret revealed omg

I just discovered a secret Keystone passive node that appears after u make a certain combination of nodes in your build

Lol i was not expecting that

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxtglJ11JZ5vUjxkuJ-2sqlnzwBpmnvrSHRSPRtDQm6H316yYFLAA_RdQTC2CHohCwcXsGI_62-dHBsLstMUFtY2_UUcwfH8rd9d0QRR1Dq1DnBjbdPEhYECg704otWCIYVJWBIZgOlIOPBRxQar46_cycqk=

and then it will appear from the other side of your Marauder starting position. I just can say that is very suprising keystone

IGN : Sir_Big
Um....what?

guaranteed replies
top lel
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

what do you mean?
i don't see anything new.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
amazing that noone had caught up to this yet , seems like such an easy thing to do
Wow I need to try that, it must be pretty OP.
✠ ✠
Are you guys high?
I do not see anything new, what a hack?
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Pibadi wrote:
Are you guys high?
I do not see anything new, what a hack?

ffs stop feeding obvious troll
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

Last edited by Freemasonary on Jun 28, 2013, 9:46:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info