Anyone going "wow an exile sweet" when you find one?

I sure ain't. My reaction is more along the lines of "ah fuck not this shit again".

Even after its loot drop improvements it's STILL not worth it to risk dying and losing 15% experience on merciless to try to kill an exile. And oh my fucking god does it get so painful while encountering one in a full group.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, been playing it since closed beta, and it amazes me how such a small company like GGG has their shit together while Blizzard seems to be run by fucking retarded chimps. But right now one of the main features of the Anarchy league is nothing more than a threatening annoyance, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I'd heavily suggest to up the quality of the exile's loot drops to levels equal to an act boss. Other suggestions or differing (but informed) opinions welcome.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jun 27, 2013, 11:34:40 PM
You play Anarchy to make the game harder. There was never any promise of better loot from the Exiles. If you don't like them, then run.
"
Repeats wrote:
You play Anarchy to make the game harder. There was never any promise of better loot from the Exiles. If you don't like them, then run.

Well that flew over your little head didn't it
When I found the last exile I definitely said "Wow an exile! Fuck yes!"
When I first found Orra I said "Wow an ex-" *resurrect*
I like them, they are nice. One dropped a map for me in a map That was cool.
I like them a lot and I'am always in a 6man party when I kill them.

My only one complaint is their health pool, damn they are so long to kill nothing rly difficult just 5min of combat spamming everyhting.

I did not encounter a single Exile that was OP, I've heard that the rare one like
Phenix and others are much harder.

I do hope I encounter them !
Exiles really make you wonder what the fuck you just died to. I died to jonah a few times completely unable to tell why I went from outregenning is damage to being dead in an instant.

But that's only when solo. In a party they're easy, they just take an absurd amount of time to kill, basically like random kudukus.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
some exiles are a real pain to fight, the dual claw one who uses viper strike is just incredibly OP if you dont have alot of life regen/leech
They're a very nice addition but need a bit of tweaking, lower life etc
"
Acer99 wrote:

NO

they are the point of anarchy, they dont need a nerf

and if you managed to kill them, they definitely dont need a fix
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

"
"
Acer99 wrote:

NO

they are the point of anarchy, they dont need a nerf

and if you managed to kill them, they definitely dont need a fix

Yeah, they're the point of anarchy but not to the point where you have to group up to kill them...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info