PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Good viable end-game builds at this moment

"
Gravis wrote:
"
crackred wrote:
The Blender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_sx5zfAU24

play this build in anarchy, and its fucking fun

(Bringer of Helm is really required!)

Seems like a worse version of ele cleave and not really suitable for Onslaught/HC.

its not playable in onslaught and hc, right.
but its not more worse than those crappy ele cleaver.

i solo 75er maps and give a fuck about everything - ele cleaver dies at 66 map ;D
I've caught a few other Leapers besides me in Merciless Act 3 in Onslaught, I would say it's pretty viable as long as you know what you're doing.
same name in-game
"
crackred wrote:

its not playable in onslaught and hc, right.
but its not more worse than those crappy ele cleaver.

i solo 75er maps and give a fuck about everything - ele cleaver dies at 66 map ;D

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/92670

If you say so.
"
Gravis wrote:
So, if I am correct, at given time in game, even after patch 11, the viable builds for end game, that actually performs well in HC/Onslaught are as follows:

Dual Sporker builds
RoA builds
Freeze Pulse builds
Summoners
Discharge with burn
Fire trapper

and builds to level with are probably ground slam, fire trap/poison arrow, freeze pulse and ele cleave.

So, am I correct or am I missing something?

your definition of 'viable' and 'performs well' please.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Dual Strike/Cleave phys duelist with IR+Det+Grace.
15+k armor, 3.5+k HP, high life regen, 77% res all, makes this guy really tanky while dishing out really good deeps.
[Standard league - UTC +2]
Power Wander

Rest.

^^
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Yeah. Does a build have to be capable of hitting lvl 100 to be "viable"? That narrows your list down considerably. Does a build need very good clearing speed near to RF Shavs to "perform well"?

If your definition of those terms is "can hit 85 and do most maps ok" then the list is actually quite long.
Last edited by aimlessgun on Jun 28, 2013, 6:48:31 AM
I'm really starting to hate the word "viable". Everybody is trhowing this word around like its some godsend rule, but I still dont know the meaning it has in PoE.

I'm playing a hybrid summoner / trapper build in Onslaught and now doing lvl66 maps. I play 100% solo. I would never call my build good or optimal, because I'm not specialized, but use a bit of summons, traps and spells. But considering I made it that far it is "viable"? I would say yes.

Then I look at Kripp facerolling everything with his discharger, clearing zones 20x faster than me, and I would say my build is totally unviable.

WTB Searing Touch, paying in pure alteration shards
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

An optimized build, with high survivability, that has a decent clearing speed and won't 1-2 shot itself on reflect, as well as is good for doing difficult maps.

Yeah, that narrows down the list I guess?
So you are searching for a build where you can just switch your brain off and farm. Well those builds exists, but don't be disappointed when there are just so little 'viable' builds. If you just take 1 of your requirements away then there are suddenly hundreds of builds you could try.

Ofcourse you would need to switch your brain on when farming and be careful, atleast on hc. That's the price for individuality :)
ign: Shacony
Last edited by Shacony on Jun 28, 2013, 4:22:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info