Good viable end-game builds at this moment

So, if I am correct, at given time in game, even after patch 11, the viable builds for end game, that actually performs well in HC/Onslaught are as follows:

Dual Sporker builds
RoA builds
Freeze Pulse builds
Summoners
Discharge with burn
Fire trapper

and builds to level with are probably ground slam, fire trap/poison arrow, freeze pulse and ele cleave.

So, am I correct or am I missing something?
You forgot my patented low life righteous fire dual molten shell totem build.
CI Physical Cyclone
Lightning Arrow
Wander
Detonate Dead
Ground Slam Melee
Dominating Blow
FaceBreakers
CI Crit Lightning Striker
Explosive Arrow
Last edited by Pluno on Jun 27, 2013, 10:40:04 AM
"
Pluno wrote:
CI Physical Cyclone
Lightning Arrow
Wander
Detonate Dead
Ground Slam Melee
Dominating Blow
FaceBreakers
CI Crit Lightning Striker
Explosive Arrow

So LA is still viable? Also, how does Detonate Dead fights bosses? But thank you, I guess I'll just go for a pulser and be done with it.
Not sure about Detonate Dead and bosses, maybe Fireball + Chance to ignite because you acquire a lot of burning damage and bonus fire damage for detonate dead. Lightning arrow is still strong as far as I know, just a little weaker because of the nerf to the elemental damage nodes, but still very strong. The change to physical damage also helps a lot of physical builds as well.
"
Pluno wrote:
Not sure about Detonate Dead and bosses, maybe Fireball + Chance to ignite because you acquire a lot of burning damage and bonus fire damage for detonate dead. Lightning arrow is still strong as far as I know, just a little weaker because of the nerf to the elemental damage nodes, but still very strong. The change to physical damage also helps a lot of physical builds as well.

Good to know, as for freeze pulse tanks, they're still as good, or better because of damage nerf of monsters? Or do you now need some armor nodes because of HP nerf? Thank you in advance for info.
I'm not too sure about freeze pulsers anymore, I made one a while ago. I can tell you that armor did get increased by a fair amount. Maximum health and health % nodes dropped as well, but I feel almost at an equal level as monster damage dropped. Most people will argue that ES is better than health as of now, but honestly I feel it boils down to what you are comfortable playing as. I'd assume because armor got increased that grabbing some armor nodes wouldn't hurt at all, but freezing pulse is more about freezing enemies, critting, and life leeching what damage you take.
I have a CI FP with Ghost Reaver shitty gear and 5k ES lvl 74 here, no armor, and a bit of evasion.

Everything is fine, I'am not used to CI this is my 1st CI char but I can go in middle of pack and with gmp ice spear totem and gmp FP , everything is just freezed to death.

Not done any high lvl map but a 70 solo easy.
The Blender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_sx5zfAU24

play this build in anarchy, and its fucking fun

(Bringer of Helm is really required!)
"
crackred wrote:
The Blender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_sx5zfAU24

play this build in anarchy, and its fucking fun

(Bringer of Helm is really required!)

Seems like a worse version of ele cleave and not really suitable for Onslaught/HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info