0.11.1c Patch Notes

i dies 2 hours ago to a blue pack mob at lvl 28, they shread me apart and i thought it was wierd. Now i know its a bug and its a 0 rollback? thanks alot ggg
"
Chris wrote:
"
Colmillo wrote:
There's no chance they will tell us how much more damage the mobs were doing. All I know is it had to be something like 2x-3x because I got absolutely demolished doing something I had done like 4000000 times before, I completely checked out the area and no thorns, no reflect, hell even if I had been crit 5 times in a row I wouldnt have felt it like I did.

Fun times in beta.

I believe it was +50% damage on Rares/Uniques and +25% on Magic monsters.

I'm very sorry this got through both our quality assurance and the Alpha server. The change that induced the bug was made late in the process. As soon as I became aware of it I warned people in game and we rushed the patch to completion.

I will make sure our QA process includes more detailed checks for this kind of thing in the future.

Awesome Post , and i think you just super burned the previous poster saying how theres no chance of being directly explained by GGG..

chris took it one level higher and not only did a ggg respond.. but a lead ggg guy..

awesomeness once again chris!
Last edited by ZaruenKosai on Jun 26, 2013, 10:12:12 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
[li]The Demon King Horns microtransaction effect now fully replaces the existing helmet art of the character.[/li]

can we pleeeeaaaaase get this for all of the microtransactions? @_@
"
MesostelZe wrote:
I'm curious about the reason for the name change in the case of Tipua Kaikohuru. With Hellbringer, it was because of the lore issue presumably...
Tipua was designed by CharanJaydemyr. If he changed the name.. it's because he has plans that tie into his other items that will come out eventually. It probably has something to do with either the lore of the items or the theme.
17k+ AR and Kole in merciless killed me with one hit. Died on lvl 66 map too, just one critical hit from map boss.
Not playing anymore. Send me a PM if you want something (I check daily my messages).
im wondering if this will include resolve of problem with to high physical dmg on ALL mobs, ( yes i know they wrote - magic, rare and uniqe ) but most of people in specific threads admited that something is wrong with physical dmg on even white mobs...
*** NoobCakes *** <NCAKES> guild
IGN: HardCandy
centeral europe time
"
Hard_Candy wrote:
im wondering if this will include resolve of problem with to high physical dmg on ALL mobs, ( yes i know they wrote - magic, rare and uniqe ) but most of people in specific threads admited that something is wrong with physical dmg on even white mobs...

Yes. Titty bitches in luna 3 almost insta gib me. I am low life sporker just mfin and these hoes can almost kill me before i kill em
"
banes312 wrote:
"
Hard_Candy wrote:

Yes. Titty bitches in luna 3 almost insta gib me. I am low life sporker just mfin and these hoes can almost kill me before i kill em

They aren't titty bitches... they are exposed mammary gunner chicks.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Love you guys, but you really should have given us some kind of warning when this bug was discovered. In game would have been nice, since many people don't check the forums everyday. I really hope you do so in the future. RIP HC/OS chars =(

They did. There was a server-wide announcement of the bug before the patch was finished, with special emphasis on HC/Onslaught players being cautious until the patch.
IGN: Calico_
rollback please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info