Delicatessen

Welcome stranger! Today's Menu (Last Updated Sunday, October 4, 2015 3:43 PM):

Do you like what you see? We can always make that deal! The price? More or less, who cares? It's just borrowed from PoE realm, and at end will back exactly there = cheap Buyouts.
Please just WHISPER me in-game (IGN: Shadilinn_Vondead) with the [o-mFBe] league tag and the NAME of an item (e.g. '[o-mFBe] Hi WTB your Wrath Barrage Citadel Bow'). I'am running several shops at different leagues and that will save both my and your time, believe me.
Could I ask for preparing currency before entering party/my hideout? I am usually online at 6-11 PM CEST (UTC/GMT +1) or you can check my online status at poe.trade
I’am running maps to serach more stuff for you so could I ask for understanding when asking for sparing several minutes?

If you don't like a price feel free to make an offer. Don't have the currency I'm asking for? Offer me equivalent (please tell me before putting a pile of random currency).

You can also ask me to search my shop with Procurement using Advanced Search! By giving some prefixes / sufixes or sort all my shop at poe.trade anyway u like. I believe you will find what you are searching for.

In addition, if you want some home craft to my items, feel welocme to ask, you will pay only regular masters fee:

Vorici - level 1th
Elreon - level 1th
Tora - level 1th
Haku - level 1th
Vagan - level 1th
Catarina - level 1th
Leo - level 1th

WARNING If you notice that item is not "verified" it is probably already sold. You can also verify that at poe.trade.

If you don't, please come back i will do my best to suit your taste. But common, I know that you don’t want to look like this poor child… :

Best regards,
Shadilinn_Vondead

Last edited by Shadilinn_Vondead on Oct 4, 2015, 9:45:30 AM
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP
UP