Diamond Flasks are back in 0.11.1

I'll opt out of even more rng mechanics tyvm. I find the existing rng systems frustrating enough.
I want Critical entropy!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
The problem with the old Diamond Flasks is that guaranteed crits just meant you could completely ignore crit chance (also the imba positive feedback loop with the Surgeon's mod). A calculation based on your normal crit chance is a much better idea. The Surgeon's feedback loop is still there though, so it has to be balanced carefully.
"
Dellusions wrote:
As far as averages go, with 50% crit strike chance and this pot up you'd be critting every hit. Sounds pretty sexy to me.

With two rolls of 50% critical strike chance, you crit 75% of the time.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Incompetent wrote:
The Surgeon's feedback loop is still there though, so it has to be balanced carefully.

Old Diamond Flask was never allowed to have the prefix Surgeon's.
I see no reason why they'd change that.
"
Dellusions wrote:
Awesome! I've got 2 melee crit builds in the works at the moment, and this will end up on there for sure.

As far as averages go, with 50% crit strike chance and this pot up you'd be critting every hit. Sounds pretty sexy to me.

Will we be able to roll Surgeon's on this flask? I'm thinking that would weigh heavily on the duration of this flask. 3.0-4.3 seconds base if it can, maybe a bit more if it can't would be my guess.

imagine this example you do 2 coin toss and if you get atleast 1 head from any of the coins you get a crit, to make the story short that is 75% chances on average,

the acuation would be

crit chance with flask = ccwf

base crit chance = bcc

ccwf= bcc+(1-bcc)*bcc

bcc ccwf
0.9 0.99
0.8 0.96
0.7 0.91
0.6 0.84
0.5 0.75
0.4 0.64
0.3 0.51
0.2 0.36
0.1 0.19
IGN: RFFP
New models for Tribal Chest? Or are those chests something new altogether?
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dellusions wrote:

With two rolls of 50% critical strike chance, you crit 75% of the time.
That's why I want Critical Entropy. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Am I the only one that wants to know what is in the 2 chests behind the witch??? SHINY...
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Pretty nice, even if i use power charges/frenzy on my ele bow build, I don't know if I'll be using them I already crit quite a lot. Need to them test them first and finally see what will be the duration.

I also don't really know how that "lucky" effect is working, and what are the odds. If someone have a link, PM or post here please.
Thanks
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info