If you could get a $60 refund for Diablo 3...

If you could get a $60 refund for Diablo 3... How would you spend your $60?

For me I would probably buy one of the $50 dollar supporter packs and then give the $10 to the money pile I've been saving up for GW2

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
--Herm Albright
Diablo 3 is a good game.
People have too big expectations for this game
Some would keep it some wouldn't. I enjoyed the game but I'm kinda diablo'd out LOL. This question is for the people making hate threads on forums and such

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
--Herm Albright
"
Pander wrote:
Diablo 3 is a good game.
People have too big expectations for this game

It is a similar game and I hope it is really great when my character does not get reset when I play but I agree...Diablo is great and not worth getting rid of this is just a different game and its fun to play both when new updates come out for either.

I hope this game is great I am supporting it 100 percent just feel that people think so much will change. If it took 5 years to do what it has so far how do you expect it to have everything said in a matter of months?
"
GamerTaylor wrote:
If you could get a $60 refund for Diablo 3... How would you spend your $60?

For me I would probably buy one of the $50 dollar supporter packs and then give the $10 to the money pile I've been saving up for GW2

The funny thing is i did exactly that........
Honestly, I enjoyed Diablo III. I still enjoy it. Hell, I've spent like 30 hours on it and I'm only like level 40 and level 22. But, I think my sixty dollars were worth it because I had a kickass time.

I never really played Diablo II, so maybe my expectations weren't as high as they should've been. Regardless, I still love the game. I wouldn't return it.
I honestly just used my friends account on the European sever while he used it on the NA server so we could play it at the same time. #legalpiracy
I was given beta access to diablo 3....

I already knew it sucked hard.........

SO I DIDNT WSTE $60!!!! LIKE THE REST OF YOU!!

muahahahahahhahahahahaahah

Just wait for how bad GW2 is going to be.......

Spoiler
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Last edited by tachi203 on Aug 4, 2012, 2:41:25 AM
I will buy just something for my iTouch or Samsung Galaxy Note :3
- I'm not a genius, why should I suffer?
(Homer Simpson)
Diablo 3 is a very good game.
But it's a HORRIBLE ARPG game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info