Lv96 Poutsos' Flicker Nuke - Outdated

love the build, i varied from his style a bit, i went and picked up iron reflexes, think i got lucky on a pretty nice roll chest, to effectively use CI and Iron.
Last edited by Novacmxxix on Feb 10, 2014, 12:32:58 AM
I'm currently following this build with a witch and I'm generally doing OK (up to 76 maps). I wanted to get some opinions on what I should upgrade next.

Is this dagger Eternal/Exalt worthy? Or, just YOLO exalts. Perhaps not even worth crafting?

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

should I try to eternal/exalt this ? or just yolo exalt? cause if i can get decent crit strike/attack speed roll this can be worth like 30-40ex, worse phys dmg daggers with 9+ crit chance costs like 5-10ex...

oh, and to edeekk, I really doubt if it's worth eternal/exalting
Last edited by jwstyle on Feb 12, 2014, 3:52:25 PM
Does the damage per use include already for crit stats and accuracy?
"
karitas wrote:
Does the damage per use include already for crit stats and accuracy?

yes
What is the current state of the skilltrees in the 1st post, are they relevant or are there newer versions?
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
"
What is the current state of the skilltrees in the 1st post, are they relevant or are there newer versions?

At the moment yes it's current, but they are changing the tree in the next update i think.

"Vaal Pact no longer suppresses life recovery from flasks. It still prevents life regeneration and now also reduces your leech by 60%."

its bad or very bad for this build ? :(
ing: Sehemyr
Last edited by blajo on Mar 4, 2014, 10:11:45 AM
"
blajo wrote:

"Vaal Pact no longer suppresses life recovery from flasks. It still prevents life regeneration and now also reduces your leech by 60%."

its bad or very bad for this build ? :(

It's awful.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
Looks like claws will be only reasonable weapon of choice for CI/GR/VP builds. Claw can easily provide you with 25% LL, which will be reduced to 10% with VP.

IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info