Magicka Sales

So Magicka sells 30,000 copies on it's first day.

I purchased 2 copies.

This reaffirms what I already believe, there is such a void for Action RPG games right now that people are desperate to get there hands on something, anything. Knowing that Diablo 3 will (at best) be out at the end of 2011.

We are also going to see Dungeon Siege 3 and Torchlight 2 this year.

Path of Exile is high on my list, and I think if they get this in our hands prior to the other 2 games I mentioned, GGG should see some nice results.

Wishful thinking maybe, but I know I'm desperate for more Action/Coop RPG's.

All the Best.
Grim Dawn will also be released within the next few months. Gonna be a plethora of ARPGs on the market finally.
"
korrowan wrote:
Grim Dawn will also be released within the next few months. Gonna be a plethora of ARPGs on the market finally.

Grim Dawn is definetly one game i'am waiting for! 2011 gonna be an exciting year for all ARPG gamers for sure!
I don't think Grim Dawn will be released in 2011. It's a very indie game. There are only a few devs working on the game (all part time except one I believe) so with it's current information it's nearly impossible for them to release it in 2011.

Edit: Also first day sales of Magicka are quiet low becaue 1st day sales generally mean a quarter of total sales.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
I purchased Magicka and it won't even launch. Who releases a game so full of bugs? I'm pissed!
"
MrNick1221 wrote:
I purchased Magicka and it won't even launch. Who releases a game so full of bugs? I'm pissed!

update your xna
"
permaximum wrote:
Also first day sales of Magicka are quiet low becaue 1st day sales generally mean a quarter of total sales.

That's for mainstream games, not indie.
"
Septile wrote:
"
permaximum wrote:
Also first day sales of Magicka are quiet low becaue 1st day sales generally mean a quarter of total sales.

That's for mainstream games, not indie.

Do you agree that Torchlight was an indie game? The last time I checked it sold more than 850k.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
is this thread not a little bit offtopic^^? magicka is not a action rpg. more a action game.----->we have a thread in offtopic for magicka
"
innoruuk wrote:
agicka is not a action rpg.

certainly isnt in my eyes, im glad someone tried something different but its not my taste of gameplay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info