Any idea which class is the best ?

They are all the best ( if used correctly )
The class I play will be the best.
hmm, i look forward to putting my Int/Str to the test. Something about sticking a sword through a monster than setting them on fire that appeals to me.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
"Which class is the best? Is there any guide about perfect build? What are best skills to use? What combination of items works the best? Just gimme all info, I don't like exploring things for myself. I want to be 1337 with minimum efforts!"

Makes me sick.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
You probably want to add "will we be able to reallocate all our skill points?" to that tormenta ;)

Half of the fun is finding out what works and what not (imho)
---

the problem is alot of horrible games *garbage mmo* allow you to ruin/cripple your characters so alot of them require far too much planning to enjoy or be 'effective' .

i do not think path will have this problem . i feel like poe will be one of the most 'playable' games we have encountered in a long time much less an ONLINE game .

"
vahss3 wrote:
the problem is alot of horrible games *garbage mmo* allow you to ruin/cripple your characters so alot of them require far too much planning to enjoy or be 'effective'.

Any game allows you to cripple your character with bad choices. For example, there's nothing stopping you from playing as a Marauder in PoE and getting all Int or Dex passive skills. Your character would turn out pretty worthless.
Forum Sheriff
---
that character would still be able to use the int/dex abilities that it would NOT be able to use otherwise .

still viable even as a 'bad' build . plus the starting levels of health and damage reduction would help .
"
vahss3 wrote:
still viable even as a 'bad' build . plus the starting levels of health and damage reduction would help.

Maybe, but once you got to medium to higher levels you would be significantly underpowered because you would be forced to use mediocre items with low attribute requirements. You would reach a point where you were to weak to progress any farther.
Forum Sheriff
People should realise that having fun while playing should me most important, not "having the best build possible".

I don't mind when skill A or spell B turn out not so great as i thought/hoped. A few bad choices won't cripple your character (normally speaking).
And if you're going for a melee/strength type of class, and put all your skills in Int/Dex ... well maybe you should thinking about a build first (just a little bit).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info