Any idea which class is the best ?

rank ?
"
kevint_NS wrote:
rank ?

I'm sure the goal will be to create a balanced system to where there is no over powered class. In the end the deciding factor will be what you want to play.

Having said that, the Marauder is the best obviously...

Fire bad! Marauder strong!!

I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
Apparently you can unlock Mr. T once you kill the dragon king on Hell difficulty if you've already found the Hand of Zarnox (HoZ) previously.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
the only thing that will proberly make any difference is the equipment + the gems (and the gem level)
Honestly, this game just has too many variables, gem slots, player skill, player inginuity with those said gem so as much as I hate to bring this up it isn't like D2(hammerdin) which wrecked face against almost anything. All the classes seem rather balanced, making this game not a game of class pwnage, but a game of skill.
---

the most important question is :
how do YOU like to play ?

all of the characters have the potential to be incredible killing machines , so the question is : how do YOU like to play ?

do you like magic ? do you prefer melee ? bows ? traps ? pets/animate dead ?

once you decide HOW you WANT to play , then pick the character class that has advantages in the stats that playstyle uses .

i am going to try the int/str damage-reduction/energy shield route complemented with ice,lifedrain,and raisedead . i will most likely make a character of every pure and hybrid type .
Ninja ?
"
vahss3 wrote:
---

the most important question is :
how do YOU like to play ?

Seconded.

But also: best at what? Survival? Killing dense packs of monsters really really fast? Killing dispersed hordes of monsters without having to dash all over the battlefield? Killing other players fool enough to cross your path? Switching between any of the above situations at a whim?

Each of the classes will I think have a bias in favor of one or more of the above playstyles, and that means there will likely be a "best" choice if you have one of those in mind.

And then, of course, there's something to be said for surprise value, like when that marauder throws a fireball your way instead of the leap slam you were prepared for.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
Best class ever on video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0E-0ntoNWo&feature=related
Chuck Norris AOE Master of desaster + instant kill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info